Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on February 4, 2013
What I bought was a triple flat of these. 48 times 3. I had intended to give a few to everyone in the family as part of a gift package. But cannot do that unless you sample a few right? Well it was a month until Christmas and all I could think was, "One more won't hurt." Ummmm five days later I had eaten them all. All 144 of them. I am not that big a guy. I have a healthy diet, I am six foot tall and weight 180 pounds. But Lordy I could not stop myself. An entire year of chocolate celibacy came to a screeching halt... These things are worth the guilt of failing you New Years Resolution that you had kept straight and true for 11 months.
66 comments| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2015
Great buy! I purchased four boxes to make a chocolate tower that required over 150 chocolate pieces. This was my second time making a chocolate tower and ordering from this vendor. Very happy with the product and the price.
review image
on January 22, 2009
you can't go wrong with these unless you are sending them to a diabetic, then you are bound to get into trouble because they will not be able to resist these!
on March 6, 2016
Ferrero Rocher is one of my favorite candies so I decided to order some as a Valentine’s gift for myself.

The package arrived on time and the appropriate protection was used as this product did not arrive damaged or cracked.

The product was just as described – 2 tiers of 24 candies on each level, for a total of 48 pieces.

Unfortunately, when I opened the candy wrapper I noticed the outer chocolate shell looked off-color and had a white dried-out tint to it. I proceeded to eat the candy and found that it tasted a bit off and seemed stale.

I thought maybe it was just my taste buds or that it was possibly just that one piece. So I went ahead and ate a couple more pieces. Every piece tasted just like the first one – stale!

I decided to try and find the LOT codes to check out the expiration date. Sure enough, these chocolates were beyond expired!

I am extremely disappointed and unhappy with my purchase. I know mistakes can happen, so if this company is able to fix this problem, I will post an update. However, at this time I do not recommend this product from this seller.
review image review image review image
on April 1, 2015
Came with this obnoxious red barcode sticker I couldnt take it off. I sent one to my mom as well as a gift, and I am hoping that one doesnt have the sticker. The chocolate tastes fine, just as I expect it to taste like, deliciois and soft. Didnt find white powders as others have suggested, and it didnt seem aged. So I am happy overall.
review image
on April 2, 2014
The ones I received were moldy, I just finally got around to writing a review. Had to throw away. Normally though these are great chocolates. I feel bad for not immediately sending back in but oh well.
on February 7, 2011
What can I say? These things taste amazing. I want them to have a million-piece set.

Yum
on December 19, 2014
The box came with four rips in it and pretty destroyed. It looked like it came from the trash. A couple of chocolates inside were on their side too. Seemed like they were thrown around a bit also.
on January 17, 2011
I chose this as a gift for relatives and as I live in Iceland the
postage to the USA is very expensive. To be able to order from Amazon, send a greeting with the present, and have it gift wrapped for me is a grand idea! My relatives were very delighted with the chocolates and so was I!! the service was excellent!
Thank you Amazon!
Karen Elizabeth
on November 23, 2015
My absolute favorite chocolate! I bought this box as part of a gift, but before the rest came, I ate the whole thing. For better or worse, I can attest that every single chocolate was fresh and delicious--just like the ones I buy at a brick and mortar store. Then I had to buy a second 48. Thank goodness the other parts of the gift arrived and I didn't eat the second 48! My hunch is that whatever problem existed previously has been resolved.