Two and a Half Men 11 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. I Changed My Mind About the Milk On the tenth season premiere, Walden plans a big surprise for Zoey (recurring guest star SOPHIE WINKLEMAN) on her birthday. Grammy winner MICHAEL BOLTON guest stars as himself, while True Blood's BRIT MORGAN guest stars as a woman Walden meets at a bar.
2. A Big Bag of Dog Following his break-up with Zoey, Walden has a breakdown.
3. Four Balls, Two Bats and One Mitt Alan and Lyndsey (recurring guest star COURTNEY THORNE-SMITH) decide to spice things up in the bedroom.
4. You Know What The Lollipop Is For Walden starts to feel his age when a friend's daughter comes to town. Actress MILEY CYRUS guest stars as Missi, the friend who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake when he comes home from the Army.
5. That's Not What They Call It In Amsterdam Despite Alan's warnings, Walden starts dating Rose (recurring guest star MELANIE LYNSKEY).
6. Ferrets, attack! Walden asks Rose to move in, but she feels that it's too early in their relationship. When Zoey tells Walden that she wants to get back together, however, he has to choose between Rose and Zoey...before it's too late.
7. Avoid the Chinese Mustard Tired of the complications of a traditional relationship, Walden hires an actress to play the part of his girlfriend. Meanwhile, Jake & Missi plan a rendezvous at the beach house.
8. Something My Gynecologist Said Alan is hesitant to make a serious commitment to Lyndsey (recurring guest star COURTNEY THORNE-SMITH), but gets inspiration from an unlikely source. Meanwhile, Walden enjoys being a boy-toy for a rich older woman.
9. I Scream When I Pee Alan's "smokin' hot," famous ex-wife Kandi (guest star APRIL BOWLBY) wants him back. Meanwhile, Berta isn't interested in celebrating her birthday... until Walden helps make it special.
10. One Nut Johnson When Alan helps Walden create a new identity in order to find a woman who isn't just after his money, he encounters a new love interest (guest star BROOKE D'ORSAY).
11. Give Santa a Tail-hole Walden juggles having two identities - rich man and poor man - and "Sam Wilson" gets a new job during the holiday season, while Alan finds himself alone at Christmas.
12. Welcome to Alancrest Using Walden's money, Alan invests in Kate's fashion line. Meanwhile, leading a double life starts to take its toll on Walden.
13. Grab a Feather and Get in Line Walden and Alan visit Kate's fashion show in New York so Walden can reveal the truth about his identity. What revealed, however, is a Broadway-style song and dance performance.
14. Run, Steven Staven! Run! Alan and Lyndsey's relationship is strained when he won't give her a key to the beach house. Meanwhile, Walden, Billy and Herb commiserate about women and relationships.
15. Paint It, Pierce It or Plug It Alan has concerns when Jake returns home with Tammy (guest star JAIME PRESSLY), his 36-year-old girlfriend that he's madly in love with. Meanwhile, Walden struggles to keep a secret from Alan.
16. Advantage: Fat, Flying Baby Depressed about being single on Valentine's Day, Walden tries to convince Kate to give him another chance. Meanwhile, Alan's all-out Valentine's Day plans for Lyndsey take a turn for the worse.
17. Throgwarten Middle School Mysteries When Walden runs into his ex-wife Bridget at a high-end singles mixer, they talk about getting back together. But Alan feels that she might not be good for Walden.
18. The 9:04 from Pemberton Alan moves out after he and Walden get into a fight over a broken toaster. After Alan moves in with Herb, Walden feels bad and tries to apologize. But Herb gets in the way... because he doesn't want to lose his new roommate.
19. Big episode. Someone stole a spoon. Boys Gone Wild! Walden and Alan try to cheer up a lonely Herb, but end up living it up a little too large.
20. Bazinga! That's From A TV Show When Jake cheats on his girlfriend Tammy (JAMIE PRESSLY) with her 18-year-old daughter, Ashley (guest star EMILY OSMENT) Alan and Walden get caught in the crossfire. SCOTT BAKULA guest stars as Ashley's ex-boyfriend Jerry.
21. Another Night with Neil Diamond Alan is devastated when Lyndsey breaks up with him, leaving Walden struggling to find a way to help him get back on his feet.
22. My Bodacious Vidalia Alan gets a "breakover" (i.e. post-breakup makeover)! When Walden encourages a depressed Alan to update his look and start dating again, Alan faces a moral dilemma when he attracts a married woman.
23. Cows, Prepare To Be Tipped On the 10th season finale, Walden dates a hot 22-year-old (HILARY DUFF), but finds himself more interested in her worldly grandmother (MARILU HENNER). Alan & Jake take a road trip.
|Supporting actors||Angus T. Jones, Conchata Ferrell, Melanie Lynskey, Sophie Winkleman|
|Executive Producer||John Koonz|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
That however changed in disk 2 I particularly love the little musical they performed the show has some very funny moments It also shows Walden is getting fed up with Alan it makes the show seem more real!
Even without Charlie Sheen, this show is just plain funny. You have to listen carefully to catchall of the inuendoes but it's definitely worth watching.Published 20 days ago by Johnny Love
and I have all the other seasons im so excited I was able to add this one to my collection as well, men men men manly men men menPublished 25 days ago by melissa
Show is excellent, not the same as when Charlie Sheen was on it. Charlie is not replaceable by anyone but still great show.Published 2 months ago by Johnny Cisneros
My main issue with season 10 on wards (not including 9) is that Alan Harper turned into this massive free loader who no longer has a job or a purpose in life. I mean cmon!! Read morePublished 2 months ago by aiman saeed abidi
I had hoped for more in the second season of the rebooted show. There were definitely some episodes that were funny or interesting, but for the most part, this season continued the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Hoping how soon I can order Season 11 Really like the Show Ashton Kutcher is OK but liked it better with Charlie SheenPublished 2 months ago by Tim Hartsook
Have been watching "Two and a Half Men" since day one. Charlie's gone, but Walden makes up for his loss. Still gets an all around 4 in my book.Published 2 months ago by Jason Phillips
Usually, I don't like it when they substitute actors but this was handled really well. They didn't try to continue the "Charlie" character. Read morePublished 3 months ago by sdbev