|Fits as expected||
Ferrini Men's Print Belly Alligator S-Toe Western Boot
|Price:||$96.52 - $159.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Leather
- leather sole
- Leather sole
- Cowhide upper
- Square toe
- 13 inch height
- Block heel
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ferrini boots are handcrafted with superb attention to detail These Ferrini cowboy boots feature a caiman belly alligator print black leather foot under a black, embroidered 13" leather shaft. Easy pull straps. Leather lining. Low block roper heel. Double stitched welt. Wide square toe profile. Imported
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Mexico
- ASIN: B00FORQ2V0
- Item model number: Print Belly Alligator S-toe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 27, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Shaft is very tight but tolerable. Not normal compared to all the boots I've owned throughout the years
2. It is very difficult to get them on
3. More difficult to take them off, I mean what is this....?
4. Looks really Nice. Build looks good, leather sole is a good touch, can't talk about longevity but I will once I have more time on them and update the review.
5. I am a size 9 person but I order my boots 9.5. This one is bigger once you manage to get your feet in them. Meaning I could've ordered a size 9 and be happy.
6. A little slippery but that's because of the leather sole and should improve as leather gets scratched up.
I give it 3 for style and the fact I only paid $117 I think. For the price they look to be high quality but design to get the boots on and off and shaft being tight isn't normal if you ask me.
I also bought the Primo Western Ferrini, same exact design.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i would order a half size lager next time just to get my foot in easier !! but nice looking bootPublished 1 month ago by Margarita
Beautiful looking boots, but the shaft is very narrow. Consider a larger size than normal.Published 1 month ago by James
Very good boots for the money, will be purchasing more in the future.Published 1 month ago by Chris in AZ
Received the boots in great time but the leather ripped the first time they were put on!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
A little narrow opening but as I have a fuzzed ankle I CAN still get them on just takes a little more work! Very nice quality! Pull straps a little flimsy but still not bad. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Hopkins