Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

• Customer Reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 16, 2013
My husband and I have been showing our daughter a bunch of movies from the 80's lately, and we were very, very happily surprised when she fell in love with Ferris Bueller's Day Off more than anything else we showed her. Months later, the movie is still playing constantly in our house, and so as a surprise I ordered her this movie poster. She's THRILLED, and so are we. It's the first move poster up in her room- sort of a cool ritual to hand down since as a teenager and college student, my various rooms (home and dorm and then apartment) were covered in various movie posters.

It's a lovely, beautifully printed posted on thick glossy paper.

I don't think this is the original design of the movie poster (on the bottom it has a copyright notice from 2008), but it has all the important details. So if you are looking for a reproduction of the original one-sheet with release dates and cast listings, etc, you may have to keep looking. But for those of you who just want a bit of Bueller, this is perfect.
on March 2, 2013
WHOO! Lets all take a sick day by getting a Ferris Bueller poster! The poster is great- the print job is amazing and the paper quality is supreme. It's a great poster for any room and is perfect for any Ferris Bueller fan. I'm a nerd teen guy, and I think it's great! I thank my dad for buying the movie and bringing it home one Friday night to watch it. Great poster, shipping and service. I recommend this seller.
on February 8, 2014
This is an outstanding poster, especially for lovers of the "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" Movie. Its quality is high, its colors bright and well chosen and the printing is bold and clear. I think Ferris Bueller's smile is captured as well as that of the Mona Lisa. He almost portrays the naïve and honest boy next door, but that sweet smile suggests he's up to something.
on April 24, 2011
My brother loved this poster - and it is now hanging in our movie room. The packaging was great also, so there were no wrinkles or tears.
on November 13, 2011
I purchased this poster as a gift for my teenage son whom loves this movie. The poster arrived in the mail within the time frame the supplier said it would. Now if I can only find a shirt that says "save Ferris" on it, my Christmas list for my son will be complete.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2013
Awesome purchase! I was hesitant to purchase them from the seller because the reviews were mixed. Some saying the posters they received were pixelated and not it good condition but I order several from them and all of them looked so amazing. Shipping is a little expensive but I figured I saved a lot. I order 7 posters. Usually they cost $10 each at least. So I am a happier buyer.
on August 2, 2013
Great poster! Is sort of matte so it doesn't leave a glare on the poster when you have a light on in the room the shipping was incredibly fast and when I bought it it wasn't rolled up super tight so it was easy to tape up!
on September 23, 2013
The poster came in great condition and fast and it gave me that nostalgic feeling, and I am excited to use it for my eighties party!
on December 18, 2015
“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it” - Ferris. Well, take time to stop and look at this poster hanging on your wall. It's great!
on February 12, 2014
Really pleased with this poster, came well packaged and looks great! Love it! I also purchased the Breakfeast club poster along with it and they both are great :)