5.0 out of 5 stars brown crockodile skin boot
what a nice boot, it is of a high quality construction, it feels great to wear, & I like it.
thank you, David.
Published 18 months ago by david hawthorn

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give a ZERO, I would! Beware of this seller!!!
Published 11 months ago by jkbdc1970

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give a ZERO, I would! Beware of this seller!!!, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Ferro Aldo Men's 6601-Brown Faux Alligator Calf High Boots (Apparel)
I received my product very quickly, however, to be charged $16.49 in shipping in handling for a beat up, old shoe box in a thin, plastic postal envelope is nothing short of highway robbery! Additionally, when they say "faux Alligator", they were not kidding. They should have said "Faux Vinyl made to look like an alligator who was on his last leg so we killed him" for the boots.

When they refunded my money, they gave no consideration to sales tax - which is illegal AND didn't bother to refund ANYTHING for the shipping.

Sadly, I live in the same city as this vendor and had to pay to ship the item back, which brought my total to over $28 to be completely dissatisfied. Ironically, I shipped the shoes back in a real box and took it to a postal store, which was still $5 cheaper than they charged.

I would highly recommend buying elsewhere, these folks are not worthy of selling on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars brown crockodile skin boot, June 20, 2013
thank you, David.

3.0 out of 5 stars the faux is too evident, June 12, 2014
it`s a faux , imitation , shoe . plastic all around the heel is high but not the western boot type heel which it would imitate
so even being cheap you`ll be better off shopping for the real and not faux one