5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shoes
I had manny compliments every time I wore my shoes. So far is a + to my closet and is been worth it for the money...
I
Published 10 months ago by Gui Pessato

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, ugly color
The shoes are nice and very comfortable but the color is different from the picture. It is actually more of a yellow/red then brown.
Nevertheless I decided to keep them and after a couple applications of brown polish they did start to look ok.
Published 3 months ago by Sebastian W.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shoes, March 6, 2014
I

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Too Shabby, June 19, 2014
I like these because they can be worn with a suit or with jeans. They fit well and look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory, June 10, 2014
I really like this shoe and the European style! I would recommend the purchase to other individuals. Thank you for having this available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, May 3, 2014
The style and fit are nice. Very fashionable. The only thing is the lingering odor that went away after several days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, May 1, 2014
These Shoes are so sharp and smooth at same time. Very nice, and worth the purchase for sure! Any guy would be happy with these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the price!, April 26, 2014
Great shoe for the price! Looks sharp, already recieved multiple compliments and I've just had them sitting around the house!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy but...., March 30, 2014
..the smell. First let me say these kicks are nice and comfortable. The color is nice and match the picture perfectly. Now on to the smell. How to describe it..hmm?? Industrial? synthetic? Petroleum based??
It's very strong. Strong enough to fill up a car. Now, I'm not saying it is over powering, but it is very much a presence in a confined space
You might ask why I gave 4 stars? Simple. Inexpensive, comfortable, manly and classy.
I decided to leave mine outside in the sun for a while to see if some it burned off. Standby, more to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Shoe Is More Than I Expected, March 25, 2014
When i ordered this shoe i was looking for something casual, but when they arrived and i wore them out everyone were complimenting on them. They wanted to know where they might purchase them, and if they were "affordable"?

I told them to on Amazon.com And boy...they wasted no time!

Thank you Amazon for carrying so many wonderful and affordable products!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, ugly color, October 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. New like 4 months ago, July 20, 2014
Perfect. New like 4 months ago. Faint smell (new plastic) not bad honestly. Worth the price lol.y boyfriend adores them so I'm all good about this item. Hopefully there's a bigger variety from this company. I'd totally buy again