- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$24.49 + $5.20 shipping|
- Applied Magnets neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use. With your purchase, you confirm that you have read and understood the following warnings; the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase. Pull force we provided is estimate only. We are not responsible for any inaccuracy of magnet pull force. (Please test the pull force before any usage.) Neodymium magnets are very, very strong.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets. (This is true with all Magnets)
- The strong magnetic fields of Neodymium magnets can damage pace-makers or other bodily implants, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
- Children should not be allowed to handle Neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
The ferrofluid is great, works just like it's supposed to, but I wish the containers were sealible as I still seemed to make a mess hahaPublished 2 days ago by Ryan Galinkin
The magnets that come in the kit, the silver cylinder one is very strong. Again the ferrous fluid; don't get it on your skin or on any surface where you don't want a stain.Published 4 months ago by Michael Kovac
We just got this item because my son saw an example of this at the Childrens Museum in Austin. He loved the original display. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Deborah Heflin
Fluid was very cool but do use rubber gloves at all times. Plastic dishes were flimsy but did work ok. One of the magnets was cracked and broke in half the first time we used it. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Hockeymom
Once I received this product I didn't touch it for a couple of months because I was pretty sure it was going to be a mess once I saw how it was set up. Read morePublished on August 26, 2012 by Tyler J. Probst