5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dexterity Party Game
After seeing a 2-star review existing for this game, I had to at least write a few words.

Published on December 15, 2012 by T. C. Petty III

2.0 out of 5 stars Pitchcar was boring
It was boring. It amused us for a few minutes, and I doubt we'll take it out of the box again.
Published on December 8, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dexterity Party Game, December 15, 2012
This review is from: PitchCar SW (Toy)

Pitchcar is THE dexterity game. Of all the board games that exist in my closet, I am most happy when I have a nice group of players and can set this one up! I own both the base set and the first expansion (which includes a ramp/bridge) and every time I've played has been a blast. In fact, when we play, we tend to use the team rules, which makes it so that if you happen to have a few unlucky flicks, you are part of a team and therefore it is still important to fight for position. Players will create house-rules and are encouraged to be creative with their shots.

But, it's not simply the the joy of flicking that makes this game shine, it's the slickness of the track and the curved plastic fencing that can make for some gloriously fast flicks that travel half the length of the track in a single movement. It was designed with sturdiness in mind and I have yet to find a "warped" piece that stunts the game. An amazing, quality party game experience that makes people stand and cheer!

There are some negatives to keep in mind. Pitchcar requires a HUGE play surface and that surface needs to be as FLAT as possible. I keep small paper shims in the box in order to fix any bumps in the track, but sometimes it can be very difficult to make the track without any little bumps between segments. Also, players that are terrible at dexterity games are going to hate this one and it really plays best with as many players as possible. This means that it may only hit the table a few times per year, and I think this is PERFECT. It is always an event when PitchCar breaks out, and that means it never has a chance to wear out it's welcome.

Well worth the steep price. A classic game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Family / Party Game, December 12, 2013
This review is from: PitchCar SW (Toy)
This game is a classic and there just aren't many family / multi-player (1-8) games that rise to this level. Originally released as Carabande, the series reprint of "Pitch Car" may even be better as it has more expansions available for it. Literally fun for kinds of all ages ! Check it out -> [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Office lunchtime favorite, October 8, 2013
This review is from: PitchCar SW (Toy)
This game has quickly become one of our office's lunchtime favorites - a great way to get some excitement and fun for a bit. The games are quick and lean much more towards "exciting" than "thoughtful and strategic", which has perfectly hit the spot for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dexterity game, December 14, 2011
This review is from: PitchCar SW (Toy)
If the game sounds fun to you and you enjoy dexterity games, then you will love this game. Played with a variety of people of all different ages and they have all loved it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pitchcar was boring, December 8, 2012