Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FertilAid for Women: Female Fertility Supplement 90 caps
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 30, 2015
I've been waiting for this day to finally post a review about this product! I purchased FertilAid on June 10 2015 and today is June 30 2015. I didn't even use the entire bottle & guess what...IM PREGNANT. I took 4 pregnancy tests because I couldn't believe after 10 MONTHS of trying it finally happened with the help of FertilAid and it didn't cost me a fortune!! I was already looking into different fertility treatments which would of cost THOUSANDS of dollars. This supplement is definitely a miracle In a bottle! I reccomend this product to everyone who is TTC. This is the first time I have ever posted a review on any product but I told myself I would share my story because people should know this is product is worth every penny. Stop stressing and just give this a try. It may not be for everyone, but it worked for me!
review image review image
22 comments|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2015
WOWWWWWWWW, I have thoroughly read most of the reviews before ordering this product, its damn near 99% success rate prompted me to give this a try. I went ahead and ordered and received this product on June 5th 2015. I immediately started taking these pill on that same day, I was just about to start my period around this time and thought it would be perfect as I would be ovulating a few weeks later. Based on the reviews I have read, most of the women got pregnant within their first month of trying. I figured what the hell....it couldn't hurt. I had 2 miscarriages almost 3 years ago within a 5 month period of each other and I have been trying faithfully to conceive for the past 2 years but nothing was happening. I'm 38 btw and age doesn't make it any easier. Nevertheless, after taking these pills for only 1 month, i'm patiently looking at the calendar counting the days for my next period to come and to my surprise....NO PERIOD. I left my job this morning and took a walk to the closest drugstore, bought a pregnancy test on the day of my expected period and saw 2 beautiful lines. YES!!!!!! I'm pregnant. I couldn't be more ecstatic, I haven't even called my husband yet, had to write this review first and let all other trying to conceive women know that these pills DO WORK. What an amazing product and for the price its definetly worth it. SUPER HAPPY, thank you FertilAid but most of all ALL PRAISES TO GOD!!!!!
33 comments|141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2007
I had read that the herb chasteberry can help with ovulation. When I started taking FertilAid, I saw immediate results. I had regular cycles for the first time ever. I became pregnant after only taking FertilAid for 3 months. With my last pregnancy, I had to take Clomid to get pregnant. The pill is easy to swallow and did not upset my stomach at all. The only thing I didn't like is you have to take FertilAid 3 times a day.
1414 comments|196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2015
My husband and I tried for over 10 years to conceive. I went to the doctor to find out what the problem was and was told it was very unlikely I would ever get pregnant. I started to believe it as the years went by. However, after extensive research I came across this product that seem to have all of the clinically proven ingredients in one bottle. So, I ordered it and became pregnant within a couple of weeks, the bottle was not even completely gone. After I had my daughter we did not use any birth control at all, and two years had passed and I decided to get another bottle. I took it, finished it, but did not buy anymore and two months later I became pregnant with our second child. I also recommended this product to others, they also we're trying for several years and both people I have recommended it to were able to conceive multiple times.
review image
44 comments|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2015
I've been taking these pills 3x a day for almost 2 weeks now. I have noticed a slight headache off/on while taking them. My sex drive has increased so that's a plus. I will definitely update my review if I have any good news to share after taking these pills

Update 11/28/15:: Acne has cleared up, headaches have subsided &(TMI Alert) plenty of ewcm (egg white cervical mucus). I normally ovulate CD21 or later but I ended up getting a positive opk CD16 &ovulated on CD18

Update 12/13/15:: Not pregnant yet but because of the other benefits I just ordered another bottle in hopes of keeping my hormones balanced.. When I do get my positive test I'll be back for that update but for now I'm done. Good luck to anyone else using this.

Update 1/11/16:: This product has been amazing as far as regulating my hormones &my cycle. It cleared all of my acne so I'm thankful for that.. Will be starting fertility meds soon so I'm quitting the fertilaid.

Update 1/12/16:: Went in for an appointment with my RE today to discuss clomid &an iui for this cycle &she brought in the pregnancy test I was required to take &it was soooooo positive!!!

Last Update 4/23/16:: 19wks pregnant and loving every second '
review image review image review image
on October 25, 2015
After years of trying. Clomid, femara, iui's, you name it. I bought the bottle of this as well as fertilaid for men and the sperm count boost one. Before we even finished our first bottles I got my bfp. And this is the beautiful result. We're going to start again in 2 more months and see if we can repeat this miracle. 6 years of trying girls. SIX YEARS. And all it took was one months supply of this miracle pill. I owe these people my life.
review image
on July 22, 2010
We had been trying to conceive for almost five years. I took FertilAid for three months and now I am pregnant! FertilAid certainly help it!
0Comment|106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2015
When I purchased this product back in Late November, and started using in the beginning of December I was very optimistic about the whole thing so I continued to take them every day as instructed and while doing so I prayed everyday that I will get the results that I wanted. And just recently I just found out on my husband's birthday January 19th of 2015, me and my husband are now expecting our second child sometime in September. So I am very amazed that this product work for me and my husband within a month of us using it. But all the credit does not go to just the product itself it more so goes to the man upstairs because without him nothing is possible. So I do recommend that people if you are trying to have child then this is the product for you and why you taking it please just keep in mind that everything and anything is possible as long as you have God and you have faith. Happy baby dust to everyone, and may God bless you, your family, and everything you trying to do. Keep the faith♡
33 comments|247 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2009
Me and hubby were TTC for 15 months! Someone finally suggested FertilAid. My hubby also took the Male FertilAid. In 3 weeks I was pregnant! I highly recomend this!
44 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2016
So i was told a year ago i couldnt have kids. That i had chlamydia from birth and it ruined my reproductive system, i had hope and used this bottle for a month straight, and i felt sick so i went to the doctors, i was told it was from being pregnant. Im getting treated for chlamydia and have a healthy baby on the way. This is a miracle bottle. I promise you that. '