Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Women's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now bgg

Festival of Blood question.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 29, 2012 11:46:11 AM PDT
E. Chorn says:
I was just wondering if anyone that has purchased this, is Festival of Blood included on disc, or is there a download voucher for PSN?

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 11:01:53 PM PDT
T. Gibson says:
It's not on the disc.

I watched an unboxing video on YouTube and you receive an Infamous Super Voucher with the DLC code for the extra missions and Festival of Blood. The game contains 2 discs. One for Infamous and the other for Infamous 2. That's it.

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 7:24:05 PM PDT
Fizzle says:
Festival of Blood has always been a free download that's offered on the Playstation Store.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 8, 2012 7:30:02 PM PDT
E. Chorn says:
Sorry Corky that is incorrect. Festival of Blood has always been $9.99 on the PSN Store. If you were like me and Pre-ordered it last year on the PSN, it shows free. But log into the PSN as a new user and it clearly shows as $9.99.

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 7:24:18 AM PDT
Festival of Blood has always been PSN only, there is also not a Platinum Trophy if you are a Platinum hunter.

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 8:23:27 AM PDT
Cruise says:
Regarding the Festival of a Blood voucher, is it true that it expires on the 31st of March 2014?

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 9:40:55 AM PDT
Britt H. says:
The code doesn't work for me. Keeps saying no longer valid.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Aug 29, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 5, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
inFAMOUS Collection - Playstation 3
inFAMOUS Collection - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (286)