3.0 out of 5 stars Works while it lasted., September 6, 2009
This review is from: Fetish Fantasy Nipple Erector Set, Flesh (Health and Beauty)
Although there are different sizes of O-rings, only the smallest two sets can be used. However, they tend to break easily. There are no spares provided, while giving feedback, it's said I have to return it for an exchange. Hell, too troublesome, it broke, but we got on anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't get this if unless you have #2 pencil eraser sized nipples, January 12, 2012
Carrie (SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, United States) - See all my reviews
I love the idea of this product. It's my favorite kind of play but sadly, it doesn't favor the well endowed gum drop sized nubs. I wish they made it for thicker nips.
There's nothing wrong with the product. It's exactly as described but perhaps they might want to put a disclaimer about the size issue.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pipedreams set, December 6, 2013
Not a quality product. Very over priced. would not buy this product again no matter what the price may be.

3.0 out of 5 stars Erector nipple, December 2, 2012
lori gagnon (WHITEHALL, MI, US) - See all my reviews
The things worked good. But I needed a bigger size. The suckers worked great. Fun to use. Easy to take off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, May 18, 2012
I do not think I have ever purchased a sex toy that gave me any real pleasure and was worth the money. My advice is to search for a live partner. Nothing is like the real thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Big or too small, March 2, 2012
Melrin (West Texas) - See all my reviews
I suppose you get what you pay for. The product has two sizes of pump. One is very small as my wife's nips are tiny but the small one wouldn't fit over it and the large one too aereola with it. Not worth the price IMO

1.0 out of 5 stars total junk, November 20, 2012
suction is bad, you can't keep pumping them they fall off. You get what you pay for ! Anyone find any that really work please let me know please

Fetish Fantasy Nipple Erector Set, Flesh