Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on September 20, 2012
I used this product in combination with a wooden shoe stretcher. It took multiple treatments, but, ultimately, this product made an unwearable pair of shoes fit like slippers. I'm very happy I tried this.
Hint: saturate the leather in the area you want stretched and be prepared for multiple treatments.
I am not sure this would have worked for me without the wooden stretchers.
I far preferred the wooden stretchers doing the hard work as opposed to my feet.
0Comment61 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon March 19, 2013
I have a brand new pair of loafers that were too tight so I ordered the Shoe Stretch to stretch them out in the toe box. I sprayed the liquid spray down into the toe box really well and then put them on and I'm so happy that they are now comfortable to wear. I also sprayed inside of the heel area of each shoe and it made a big difference. I'm sold on this product and will order more as I need it. I have bunions on both big toes so will need to use it. No more throwing too tight shoes in the back of my closet.
44 comments40 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2013
Shoe Stretch, 4 oz is a fine product. make your own and save - 50% water - 50% rubbing alcohol -
33 comments48 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2013
I got some UGG boots in one of their new, more slender mainstream-looking styles. I sent back TWO different sizes on these and finally decided that the ones I had would work--but they were definitely a lot narrower than traditional UGGS. And I have a square foot. Bummer. But--did my research---bought this shoe stretch along with a set of wooden shoe stretchers. Together they worked very well. I may even have OVERSTRETCHED the leather boots slightly--but I'll take them that way over the agony of pinched toes. And my boots don't LOOK any wider--they just FEEL better!
0Comment34 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2013
These just work. My wife was almost ready to ditch two pairs of Prada shoes and 2 other pairs of Guuci's because they just never stretched out. When combined with a the stretcher, it works exceptionally fast. This product did not stain or blemish the leather in any way. A+
0Comment29 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2012
I was afraid the product would stain a pricey pair of boots but the leather came out flawless. You will need to use it a couple of times to get the desired stretch. I recommend!
on October 2, 2013
I!m in a situation where one of my feet is larger than the other. This product worked very well on some material, but not all. All in all pleased with results.
on September 15, 2011
This item worked extremely well for me. It was exactly what I needed and served its purpose greatly. I would definitely purchse this item again if needed.
22 comments20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2014
This stuff is just alcohol and water. You can make it using 1/3 alcohol to 2/3 water. Stuff your shoes with newspaper or plastic bags or old rags, basically anything available. I guess you would need a wooden stretcher with the little bumps for bunions.The alcohol water mix will not damage the leather, plastic or other material. You can wet shoes while you are wearing them because it wont hurt skin either.
on January 24, 2014
I really can't properly rate this stuff. It says it won't work on synthetic material and they are absolutely right. It will not work on anything but leather. I figured I'd give it a try anyway.