Fiebing's Pure Neatsfoot Oil 32oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Restores natural pliability to dried out leather
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Mink oil used to be good, but several years ago the most-available formula changed and now's it's little more than a petroleum-based, stinky can of greasy stuff.
2. Doesn't have to be any particular temperature to use it--it's always liquidy.
3. Goes into the leather easily and absorbs quicker than most other products (important for seats!), and has a mild, appropriate-for-leather scent.
4. Doesn't need to be buffed or rubbed off later.
5. Leaves a nice medium shine (not glossy and not dull--you can see the difference; the cloth you use will most likely have some dirt on it when you're done)!
Make sure you use a clean, soft terrycloth towel to apply it and remember that a little dab'll do ya--different leathers have different thirsts and this stuff lasts a long time.
So in closing just allow me to say that I don't know what's so different about this brand, but my Doc's and my coat have never looked so well moisturized.
Thank you, and have a nice day.
After using Fiebing's just one time, she was absolutely thrilled by the results (which says something in itself, because she's very hard to please). Her boots were more resistant to water, but more importantly, she said her leather remains pliable and her new boots actually loosened up better than when she took them back to red wing to have them stretched. She's sold on the product now and loves the results she achieves each time she treats her boots. She agree's the liquid can be messy, but the results are phenomenal!
She also used them on an older pair and said that it restored them beyond expectation and they're like new again. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone who wants or needs their leather to maintain exceptional condition and extend the lifetime of wear or bring life to old worn leather..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This stuff's great and it's a good size container for my general household uses. We used to have it around but the place that sold it went out of business. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Consumer Type Person
This is the best oil for your boots. It waterproofs and protect the leather. I have used it for years.Published on October 27, 2013 by Garry Keyes