"The book to end all books." - Jason Horton, the world's only white male comedian
"Field Guide to Chicks of the United States is a hilarious look into the women of the USA. If you like people watching and commenting, I can say you need to check this book out today. You and your friends will want to read this together for the most laughs." -- Tamazon, Night Owl Reviews
"Outlandishly hilarious." -- Maxim Magazine
Play the Field. Choose Wisely.
Joe Bovino’s national #1 bestseller Field Guide to Chicks of the United States combines the precision of a bird watcher’s field guide with beautiful illustrations, outlandish observational humor, and keen cultural insights on every page. It’s the ultimate “chickspotting” companion.
With its user-friendly trait charts, promiscuity ratings, range maps, and detailed descriptions of distinctive physical characteristics, behavioral tendencies, chick magnets, mating habits, and more, this guide is all you need to find, properly identify, and interact with American and hyphenated-American women from any of the 90 subcultures (or “species”) covered in this book, including the following:
- Sili-Clone (Orange County, CA): Cross between Malibu Barbie and Jenna Jameson.
- 49er (San Francisco, CA): The 49er (a “4” who thinks she’s a “9”), also known as the Mission Hipster chick, combines styles in search of a uniquely hip, bohemian or artsy look.
- CoonAss (Cajun): Fearless, outdoorsy tomboy who can gut a fish with her bare hands.
- Persian Princess (Persian/Iranian American): Harder to crack than the DaVinci Code, but worth the wait if you have the skills.
- Bumbshell (Brazilian American): Ask this happy-go-lucky chick about her best feature and chances are she’ll turn around and show you her big, cheeky bum bum.
- Bougie (African-American, Professional): Fully qualified to be an NBA or NFL (draft) analyst.
- Yellow Tail (Japanese American): Tends to have thick ankles and stubby “turnip legs” (daikon ashi) on a slim, petite frame.
- Package Deal (Single Mom): She makes it crystal-clear that she’s a “package deal,” and the package includes some other guy’s spawn.
- Hole In One (Las Vegas, NV): Highly promiscuous and sexually aggressive, even if you’re with another chick.
- And many more!
If you’re easily offended, this book isn't for you. But, if you like to laugh, this "funny because it's true" guide will give you hours of entertainment and serve as a handy visual reference tool.
The sooner you get your copy of the first Field Guide to Chicks of the United States, the sooner you can become a chickspotting expert, play the American field like a pro, and make more informed decisions about the right chick for you.
Don’t Wait Another Second. Get Your Copy Right Now.
--This text refers to an alternate Paperback
See all Editorial Reviews