JD Messinger, former CEO of Ernst & Young Consulting Singapore and #1 Amazon best selling author of 11 Days in May: The Conversation That Will Change Your Life
"Martin Birrittella's passionate narrative, always intensely personal, is living evidence of the powerful call of this Field for all of us, and of his relentless and courageous personal quest to center his life in this Field, The Field of Love. Martin's poignantly moving personal stories reveals for all readers that "We are the Field", and always one with this Source. This book is a must read for all who find themselves on a quest to awaken and realize their highest Self and Life."
Margaret Gest Professor of Global Philosophy
"Field of Love is a disarmingly intimate glimpse into the profound process of spiritual awakening." Regina Meredith, Host GaiamTV.com, Founder Conscious Media Network
From the Back Cover
This book will move the reader to connect with their own heart and soul. It will show the reader how to:
- Live as your authentic Self.
- Act with unshakable faith, listen and trust in the universal power.
- Embrace and delight in every life event.
- Love and be kind to all especially one's self.
- Begin a simple practice to connect with the Field of Love.