‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lets Get Wet in Niagara Falls, June 17, 2009
dream factory (Triangulum, M33) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Field Trip to Niagara Falls (Geronimo Stilton, No. 24) (Paperback)
The following review is by Isabella (6 yrs) one of the younger members of dream factory.

"I really like this book #24. It is about a mouse who went on a field trip with his nephew. They went to Niagara Falls. His classmates also went. They slept in tents. They saw a great rainbow on top of Niagara Falls. Then the forest started on fire. And eveyone worked together to put it out."

Parental comment: Our six year old is positively addicted to this Stilton series. Thanks to it she has improved her reading skills dramaticaly. In this issue your child shall learn about the history of the falls, the anatomy of a tent, the smell of a skunk, adventure seekers, native americans, woodland animals, trees, wow what a book.

A wholesome healthy children's adventure. Teaching teamwork in regards to putting out that fire. And nurturung a love for nature at an early age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Field Trip to Niagara Falls (No. 24), June 21, 2014
This book was purchased for my grandson who had read most of the series. Book was received as stated by the supplier and was very quickly devoured by the reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 5 year old, May 21, 2014
My 5 year old loves the Geronimo Stilton books. Drive me a little crazy reading them with all side stories/side information, but he thinks they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for fourth grader!, May 3, 2014
This book has lots of maps and information that enabled it as a learning tool as well as just being a fun book to read. My granddaughter loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars my kids loved it, April 17, 2014
my kids loved to read geronimo stilton books, thats why i always order it thru amazon, i will recommend it to my family and friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it., January 21, 2014
I order many of this book as party favors as my 8 year old boy loves it. He has read almost every single book of this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!!!!, January 6, 2014
I used to read these books as a third grader and now I'm in the 8 th grade and still love them! They are great books and also very comical! I recommend this book to fiction lovers of all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars great children's book, November 14, 2013
This used to be one of my favorite series as a child. I'm glad that I still enjoy it after all these years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Young Readers, October 2, 2013
Bought for my little brother for Christmas, he loves this book! Age appropriate, educational/moral-building, and fun for both the reader and listener. I highly recommend any of the Geronimo Stilton books for young kids, especially boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 25, 2013
It is interesting and so funny I like it and I would read more

But I suggest it t ok you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Field Trip to Niagara Falls (Geronimo Stilton, No. 24)
Field Trip to Niagara Falls (Geronimo Stilton, No. 24) by Geronimo Stilton (Paperback - March 1, 2006)
$6.99 $5.71