- Series: International series in pure and appliedphysics
- Hardcover: 606 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1st edition (1960)
- ASIN: B0000CKTWI
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,818,856 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Field theory of guided waves (International series in pure and appliedphysics) Hardcover – 1960
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this book because it was recommended by Jackson. In fact Jacksons chapter on waveguide is a summery of what you can find it here.
Although very difficullt to read you can find all information about guided waves you need. I was never required to go beyond this book.