- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Religious communities experience particular pain because of faith issues. This documentary explores Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, and Greek Orthodox responses to suicide. The church can be a "healing station" in helping survivors find their way to recovery.
Hosted by legendary folksinger Judy Collins. The key mental health expert is Dr. Kay Redfield Jamison, professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University.
Special features / extras:
1. Family stories
2. Mental Illness, depression, and suicide
3. Suicide and beliefs about God
4. After death experiences
5. Healing and hope
6. Interview with Judy Collins
7. "Fierce Goodbye" poem by Gwendolyn Carr
8. PDF Study guide for documentary