Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 4, 2004
I can't say enough good things about fiestaware, I'm
addicted!! The colors are so great, I really love this
persimmon, but the sunflower , plum, periwinkle and
turquoise are pretty as well. Another great thing is
the durability, I have never had a chip or scratch and
I'm pretty tough on dishes. Also, I am impressed
with Amazon, they have great customer service!
on January 17, 2007
Fed up with chipped rims and not being able to microwave them, I decided it was time to replace my Crate & Barrel stoneware with something more durable and practical. All my wishes were granted with my new Fiestaware. Everything about this set is great.

- Extremely durable (and I'm a klutz, so it's important to me that I can bang them around a little without them breaking or chipping)

- Microwaveable. Yay!

- Nice profile - the china is not overly thick and the dishes don't sit tall on their rims, so they don't make a giant high pile in my cupboard. I didn't think of this until after I washed them and put them away; then I noticed they stacked lower than my previous dishes. A nice bonus.

- Pretty. I'm a big fan of cooking magazines. Ever notice they frequently photograph food on white plates? It's because white doesn't clash with the color of any food, so nothing looks "off," ever. The subtle banding in the surface is just enough interest that they're not boring.

- Made in the USA. I feel good about that.

All that and reasonably priced, too. I couldn't be happier with my new dishes.
on August 4, 2011
I really wanted something that was durable but beautiful too. When I first got my dishes, they were gorgeous and it was exactly what I wanted! However the grey scratches started to appear only about a week after we started using them. I was so disappointed. I just got off the phone with Homer Laughlin company and the lady said that this happens to all of them when you use stainless steel silverware. I was pretty annoyed because I thought these dishes were the best of the best! Anyway, she suggested going to Walmart and buying Bar Keepers Friend liquid Cleanser, or Bright Copper Cream liquid cleanser, and this supposedly takes off the scratches...however, I think it's rather a pain to have to do this on a regular basis to all 15 of my dinner plates.

I was at a mexican restaurant the other day, and noticed their plates looked just like Fiesta. I looked on the bottom of the plate but didn't see a brand though. But I noticed that the plates were super nice and had no scratch marks like my Fiesta does currently. I was really hoping when I bought my Fiesta that it would hold up as well, if not *better* than the commercial plates at mexican restaurants.
on December 24, 2004
Before buying the service for 16, the pitcher with tumblers, and the stove salt & pepper shakers, I'd only heard about Fiestaware. So I took a chance on its reputation and bought all those pieces without ever seeing Fiestaware in real life. This is nice stuff! Our kitchen has a turquoise sink that is too good to toss out so we'll play it up with turquoise and a little black Fiestaware. The colors are fun! You can't get tired of it because you can do so much with combining colors, or keep it all white for something a little more serious.
on December 13, 2007
I bought 20 4 place settings in assorted colors. I had done a lot of research on Fiestaware and found the best prices and delivery options on Amazon. I'm very pleased with the dishes - the white is the least interesting but does fine combined with other colors. Turquoise, tangerine, yellow, plum ... all lovely and fun to mix for a cheerful table. The event was a celebration requiring much planning. I chose the free shipping option, knowing that the dishes would arrive within 4 days of the event. Instead the boxes started trickling in a mere 3 days after my order with the last box arriving 4 days before the event. I am extremelly grateful to Amazon for the speedy shipping. Unpacking, washing and putting dishes away is time consuming and I was very busy. Not having to do everything at once was a blessing. The dishes are great as I expected them to be - I was also happy that they are made in the US and guaranteed lead-free. What was unexpected and very, very helpful was Amazon's amazing delivery service. Thank you.
on February 25, 2006
This is nice dinnerware. I already have some and it's very good, although it does scuff easily. I ordered this additional set from amazon.com in December 2005. The details indicated a 3-5 week availability. It is now almost March and I just received ANOTHER message from amazon.com that it's delayed AGAIN and the new estimate for delivery is April. Order in December, deliver in April? If true, it would be at least 15 weeks to recieve. I'd call that a tad too long. I would not trust the delivery timeline as it appears to be woefully inaccurate.

I will update when I ACTUALLY receive the items . . . if I'm still alive.

UPDATE: Now. . . I get an email from amazon.com that this item was posted at an "incorrect price" and is being cancelled. Hmm . . . after 11 weeks on order and several emails its an incorrect price. Well, back in December 2005 when I actually ORDERED the product it WAS that price.

Anyway, I'll find it on sale somewhere else. It's a good dinnerware set, but I'm not impressed with the 11 week wait and the resulting cancellation by amazon.com. Odd.
on January 6, 2008
We purchased this set a month ago and totally love it. It's the same as one we have at our timeshare, so we knew already that we loved it before we even bought it. It's durable, classy enough to serve company, and things don't stick to it as much as they did to our previous dinnerware. We bought two service for 4 sets (Fiestaware Cinnabar).
on October 15, 2009
The dinnerware itself it lovely and I am happy with it but I have 2 complaints. When you name a colour "scarlet" you expect the plates to be, well......scarlet! And that is not the right name for that color. I wanted RED plates and they are not exactly red. They are an orangish red. More red than orange, yes. But not the red I desired and definately not "scarlet" as you call it. I was disappointed in that, yet I still like them very much. My other complaint is that the Fiestaware I ordered from Amazon was very poorly packed. Out of the two sets I purchased, an item was broken and useless in each box! They were packed like I was taking them from a store into my car and to my home. Not like they were traveling across the country. Amazon must do something about this since I know I am not the first person to complain about it. And we feel helpless in the situation because it is too much trouble to ship back. It should have been packed right in the first place. I have ordered many fragile things online and I haven't any problems before. I even ordered separate scarlet pieces from Bealls and Mega China and they were packed great with plenty of bubble wrap and all to protect the product. Not so with the Amazon Fiestaware. I will have to order a whole other set now to make up for the breakage and just cross my fingers and hope they'll arrive in one piece, literally!
on January 26, 2008
Our family is happy with our new Fiesta Dinnerware purchase. By mixing colors, we can create a fun table setting for guests as well as using them for everyday. I will be buying more in the future.
on March 23, 2007
Not only are these dishes gorgeous and durable, but the bowls stack together so nicely and don't take up tons of vertical space in my cupboard. I love them!!