Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 18, 2007
I bought this guy for my girlfriend who LOVES octopus and I was blown away about how big he was! My girlfriend sleeps with him as a pillow, that's how big he is. He's very detailed and overall the best octopus stuffed animal I've ever seen. If you or the person you're buying this for is a octopus lover then you won't be disappointed! Two tentacles way up!
on February 9, 2013
This is a totally awesome octopus with lots of character. It would be even better if it were 6' large; the 3' large octopus, roughly the size of a beagle, is adequate but not completely dominating. This octopus is not bilaterally symmetric but rather has a central tentacle in the front and one behind; I don't think this is anatomically accurate, although it works artistically. The tentacles behind are smaller. Care was not taken with the nape of the material, so there are central seams down the middle of the head and each tentacle where the fabric reflects differently on each side of the seam, making it more obvious. No central beak, which is safe. No suckers, it's a plush. Front arms are straight, with a curl at the end; the side arms have the curl sewn into the plush; no central wires, which again is safe, but could have been an improvement. He's got tiny little eyebrows. The EYES are VERY cleverly constructed so that they seem to move and watch you as you move around the octopus. Or maybe they actually are moving... Just the right size for tabletop chats. This is a seriously cool octopus who's going to be my friend for a long, long time.
review image review image review image review image
on September 24, 2007
This octopus toy is so cool. Let me add that I am an adult and I received him as a gift. He sits on my beige couch and matches perfectly. He is soft and funny looking and I love him. He rules.
on May 2, 2012
Big, soft, yet dignified. The tentacles don't just lie there - they curl in different ways and look surprisingly lifelike. The plastic eyes have depth, and I like the color pattern of the fabric. The overall effect is sufficiently convincing that I'm slightly disappointed that it doesn't have a beak. That said, the underside is gathered in such a way that it suggests one (bonus points for that detail). I'm super pleased with it, and would recommend it for all cephalopod fans.
on May 23, 2013
Octopus stuffed animal came today well packed in a box, the bag was open but no damage was on it. It is nice looking at first I thought the outer skin color had brown spots because of cigarette smoke and it was used but it wasn't. it smells like a new car's cloth cushions. It is not as soft as I thought, not as soft as the alligator or giant snake from fiesta. But that is because it's stuffed more with filling. The arms though aren't packed as much so if you squeeze them they could be displaced and ruined. This octopus is so lifelike it could be a display piece in a museum and fool people. I looked at the pictures customers uploaded, the octopus will not come the same exactly, as spotting is always variable where the spots would be, some of the pictures show a darker spotted one too. Also the position the arms are "curled" in varies too. If you outstretch the front arm, the thing is 36" long from head to tip. When it poses on a flat surface it is 10" tall to top of eyes.
on March 3, 2013
This toy is just awesome! Probably my favorite plush because it is so realistic, and even life-sized! That is hard to find in a plush, and for a reasonable price. I have this one in my office and I always get comments on it.
on October 18, 2008
For a stuffed "toy", this is the most realistic depiction of an Octopus that I have seen. The skin detail is nice and the shaping is done in such a way as to give an animated look to the Octopus. It would have been nice to have some sucker detail printed on the underside of the tentacles, and the eyes are standard doll's eyes instead of the vertical slit irises found on real ocopi, but, overall it is well depicted and it is a super bargain at the price. I have mine displayed with some vintage diving equipment. It really makes the display pop.
on October 1, 2012
My son has a passion for ocean creatures especially the Octopus. I bought this for his birthday earlier this year and he absolutely adores it. Its now October and his bday was in January so for a solid 10 months, he has enjoyed this. The ONLY con with this, the seams separate easily. I've had to sew his up a couple of times. However, my son is 7 and plays a little rough when he pretends its the Kraken so that could be why the seams came apart. Its easy enough to sew back together though. Overall, this is a great toy!
on December 29, 2012
I saw this octopus while I was at the mall. my first thought was bummer my husband would love that but it has to be like 60 or 70 bucks it is so cool. to my surprise they were asking 44. I went to buy it then thought again and looked it up on amazon and sure enough 30 bucks shipped. obviously i bought it from amazon. I gave it to my husband for christmas- and i cannot tell you how great it looked under the tree- tentacles wrapped around branches and presents! the stitching and overall quality is fantastic. like i said- it is the best octopus plush out there.
review image review image
on October 25, 2007
I got this stuffed octopus for my daughter - she says octopus rule & squids drool! It's very difficult to find octopus items and this one is very nice. She sleeps with it, but says sometimes the legs get in the way. It looks great on the couch. My husband says the head is too big, but he likes to put hats on it for Halloween... I'd give this an A+ for octopus lovers!