Customer Discussions > FIFA Soccer 13 - Xbox 360 forum

Fifa 13 ultimate bonus code clarification

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 18, 2012 10:34:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 18, 2012 10:44:51 AM PDT
edilima says:
Hello,
I'm willing to buy the FIFA 13 ultimate version from Gamestop which comes with a code that delivers 24 ultimate team gold packs during 24 weeks.

Question #1:

However, when carefully reading the small letters I found the following information:

"Code must be redeemed prior to October 1, 2012 to receive all 24 Gold Packs. Each Gold Pack weekly entitlement will expire 7 days after it is offered. Late code redemption will result in forfeiture of previous weeks' Gold Pack offering"

So, what if I receive the game let's say on Oct 2nd ? Will I miss all the 24 gold packs or I will miss only the first gold pack and receive 23 gold packs instead ?

Question #2:
The small letters also say that I will receive the code through the email after the game is shipped.
In this case, am I able to redeem the code even if I don't have the game yet ? Or DO I really need the game in order to redeem the code ?

Question #3 (This offer combined with EA Season Ticket offer):

As some of you may know, if we order the EA Season ticket for 2000 Microsoft Points, we are eligible to receive 24 ultimate team gold packs as well. So if I combine this offer with FIFA 13 pre-order bonus, I would receive in the end of 6 months about 48 ultimate gold packs.

However, when reading the small letters again I found :
"May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon"

In this case, if I pre-order FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition from Gamestop plus the EA Season Ticket, does it mean that I will not be able to receive 48 ultimtate team gold packs ? (24 from Pre-order + 24 from EA Season Ticket)

Thanks for reading.

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 8:14:26 PM PDT
Brent says:
I would say that if you redeem the code AFTER the deadline; it will be void, or you will miss the first week. That being said, you SHOULD be okay redeeming the code once you receive the email. The packs are given out once per week, so you shouldn't miss more than one.

I'm honestly unsure about the answer to #3. Where did you find the small print, on Gamestop's page or the EA Season Ticket? If Gamestop, you should be okay since I believe that's just for ordering purposes. If it's EA Season Ticket, I wouldn't risk it. Either way, I can't be sure as I'm not from either company. Try emailing EA (and wait ten years for a good response) and Gamestop, see what they have to say.

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 8:32:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 22, 2012 8:33:44 PM PDT
edilima says:
Hey friend, thanks a lot for your very in depth answer.

Well, in regards to question #3, I read the small print on GameStop website (sorry for not mentioning that).

Just for your information, after looking at other forums I found that EA has already confirmed on Twitter early this month that anyone who buys the ultimate team version plus the EA Season Ticket is fully eligible to receive 48 gold packs.

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 3:58:53 PM PDT
K. Arenz says:
I'm receiving 2 packs per week due to the Season Ticket and the Gamestop pre-order. The Ultimate Team is the best, very addictive. However, mine keeps freezing up. I started a new post to see if it's happening to others. There are many forums online of this happening on all systems. I'm on 360. Cheers.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 18, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
FIFA Soccer 13 - Xbox 360
FIFA Soccer 13 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (491)