Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fifty Acres and a Poodle : A Story of Love, Livestock, and Finding Myself on a Farm
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 18, 2014
A cute book about life and love on the farm and a family of dogs. As a city girl now living in the country, i can identify to a point. An easy, enjoyable read.
on April 4, 2016
Written with posh and finesse. A delightful read. Reminds one you're never too old to start living and loving. Begs one to remember what's important in life.
on February 16, 2006
This book is absolutely delightful. An easy read. I laughed, cried, smiled and was intrigued with the characters... It's everything a good book should be.
on April 9, 2005
I picked up this book about the same time my boyfriend and I began discussing having a farm of our own one day. Being city folk myself, I figured this story would be right up my alley. It is a very entertaining and well written book and the stories of her run ins with her hunter neighbors are truly funny. I just found myself bored with her constant self-reflection. There were too many breaks in the rhythm of the story where I found myself either skipping ahead or putting the book down. I understand she was "finding herself" on the farm, but I was more interested in hearing about the farm itself.
on October 19, 2014
This book is funny though serious at times, and I think many people could relate to Jeanne Marie's struggles. I sent this book to my pen pals in France.
on January 1, 2013
As a former Pittsburgher, I loved reading about western PA places, especially Scenery Hill. Great reading. Could not put down the book.
on January 24, 2013
I didn't want this book to end!!!! I laughed a lot, cried a little, and fell in love with Sweetwater farm! Off to read the sequel!!!
on December 26, 2013
We got a black poodle puppy and I wanted to read some novels that included poodles. This one was OK, but nothing memorable about it.
on August 28, 2013
Really liked this book. I live near where this takes place and now want to go there and see all the places mentioned in the book.
on May 5, 2015
Good story with a little of everything in life. If you live in Pittsburgh you will definitely enjoy. Glad I read it