Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 12, 2015
I was not impressed with the "roughness" of this book. It's title, however, does reflect on the style that this story is written in, but after reading the real "Fifty Shades of Grey," I found this to be very tacky, in fact, I had a difficult time even staying interested in reading it.
on March 18, 2013
the book was almost like fifty shade of gray a little different but not all the way. It could have more stuff like sex to it then you put in it but I will give you credit for what you did put in it.I need more.It was great read
on March 26, 2015
Very disappointing after the Original - It felt like the dumpster version - I was so confused right off the bat - It was as if someone entered the character profiles of the original book with a filter set to find the polar opposites. For absolutely no reason - there was no correlation - sequel, "Change her mind" ending? I would have been happier to find a book of nothing but reviews! At least I wouldn't feel cheated - which I did. It was so unrealistic to begin with a 12 year old would have a hard time dumbing down to read this one...(and "NO!" I am not suggesting it is appropriate reading for a 12 year old!!! The polar opposite is true on that one!)
on January 18, 2013
Very funny and laughable!!! Had me rolling on the floor!! If you want to laugh it's an extra good read!!
on March 20, 2014
I wasted my money. I completed both books. I waited for the funny parts...there were none. All the characters sounded very childish. If there is a third I will not be purchasing it.
on January 31, 2014
Blah, blah, blah is all I could get. Very disappointed. While this is touted as a parody, it should be touted as just boring.
on September 30, 2013
It was fun! I like light reading material which one enjoyed without any thinking just the story & being entertained
on March 3, 2014
This book is a waste of time and money hated everything about it. It tried to make jercy shore classy. And it faled
on September 18, 2013
it was ok. not too crazy i had read better nothing to brag about. save your money for something more interesting
on May 8, 2014
I was very disappointed in all the grammar errors! The book itself was an okay spinoff of Fifty shades of gray.