11,616 Reviews
 (1,606)
 (1,000)

2,470 of 2,589 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars It's awful, but oh so addicting
After surviving 50 Shades of Grey, and after taking a break for a few days from Ana and Christian's tortured romance, I girded my loins and cracked open the second book of the trilogy, 50 Shades Darker.

For those of you intrigued by the words "butt plug" or "fisting," half of you will enjoy your lucky day, because one of those is kinda sorta featured in this...
Published on April 29, 2012 by vox libris

1.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive and redundant.
Someone please give this author a thesaurus and an editing team that cares. It's not just that the same actions are repeated over and over (and over... and over again), it's that the same words are used to describe them every time. It's like someone put 50 words in a bag, pulled them out and mashed them into a semblance of a sentence, then tossed them back in the bag and...
Published on March 14, 2012 by Ebeth822

‹ Previous | 1112 113 1141162 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So much more, April 14, 2014
this is so much more than a book on erotica, it is a lovestory and a journey of healing
I was so surprised and pleased with the story

5.0 out of 5 stars fascinating!!!, April 14, 2014
I loved every single page if this book!!! Oh how it must feel to be the luckiest miss Anastasia steel!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Guilty pleasure, April 14, 2014
As far as a 2nd book in a trilogy goes, I really liked this one. You learn more about Christian, why he is like he is, his past, etc. Also, I think this book is where some of the plot really starts to develop, i.e. where is this going besides lots of steamy scenes between Christian and Ana.

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 Shades Darker, April 14, 2014
Loved the book! Very exciting and well written. As I was reading it, I could "see" what was happening as if I was there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough, April 14, 2014
Entertaining from beginning to end. Can't help but fall in love with the characters. I'm currently on book 3 and am not looking forward to the end.

3.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, April 13, 2014
but easy to read if you want to escape. I have no more words to share but I need 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 13, 2014
great book
kindle fire read. can't wait to read the final book. hoping for a happily ever after finish. thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, April 13, 2014
love the story line...i can almost picture in my mind what they look like and what is really happening in their love making

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!!, April 12, 2014
Better than Book #1!!! More of a story to follow, and literary depth. I Can't wait for the movie release!

1.0 out of 5 stars You're Mighty Fine?, April 12, 2014
Really?? who says that? and over and over and over again. I found this book just as dull and uninspired as the first one. I read them to see what all the hoopla was about since they were making a movie about it. I thought I could just fast forward through the painfully boring content and get to some steamy sex scenes, but alas even that was as weak as the characters.

‹ Previous | 1112 113 1141162 | Next ›

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker by E. L. James (Paperback - April 17, 2012)
$15.95 $8.96