26,376 Reviews
 (2,969)
 (2,444)
 (2,277)
 (6,684)

4.0 out of 5 stars Either you love it or hate it...
Okay one thing is clear about `50 shades of grey', you either love it or hate it. I read the book on impulse after a friend recommended it as `similar to twilight', so mind you I had no idea the book dealt with BDSM. My first reaction was `what the hell?!', I have to say it was clearly a surprise and not one I was entirely content with but 50-75 pages in why not...
Published on April 10, 2012 by lccilliyah

23,902 of 24,826 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Did a teenager write this???
I really don't like writing bad reviews. I admire people who have the courage to put pen to paper and expose themselves to the whole world, especially those writing erotica. Having just finished this book, however, I feel compelled to write a review.

About half way through the book, I looked up the author to see if she was a teenager. I really did because the...
Published on April 15, 2012 by meymoon

‹ Previous | 11634 1635 16362639 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a steamy one!, March 25, 2013
I chose this rating because I really like the story, though it is a bit thin. Anne Rice is a better erotica writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (Paperback)
I have not started this volume, but i am looking forward to the read. I here so much about the book and I am very curious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, March 25, 2013
Well written book, just wondering why the second two books weren't better??? Otherwise overall I have recommend this series to a few of my close friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Story, March 25, 2013
The sex was they big hype in this series of books and yes , it was awesome but, this is also one of the greatest love stories ever written so much so that I read them 2 times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sent this back !!!, March 24, 2013
Had bought this already with all 3 books and read them all in less than a week. Have her other 2 now to read. Thanks !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, March 24, 2013
Great book. I will definitely be purchasing the others. I have highly recommended this book to many of my family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, March 24, 2013
I was shocked at my own reaction to this book. As it embodies a concept that I have never found any interest in, I did not expect to find it so mesmerizing. The ending was not what I expected and I am eager to engage myself in the next part of the trilogy. James certainly knows how to leave the reader craving more. Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, March 24, 2013
This book had a great love story. I could not put it down. So much has been said about the "sex" part of the book, but I feel the beautiful love story and the beautiful writing style has been sorely overlooked. nancy katzer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, March 24, 2013
I loved this book and hated to see it end but looked forward to reading the 2nd and the 3rd book of this trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, March 24, 2013
This book is pretty good! Enjoyed from cover to cover. Now time to read the rest of the series. Good writing,!

‹ Previous | 11634 1635 16362639 | Next ›

Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E. L. James (Paperback - April 3, 2012)
$15.95 $8.97