5.0 out of 5 stars A Pamphlet For Heaven...
Published 15 months ago by Eddie

So, it's okay. I'd call it basic and cute, not "hardcore." BUT, if this brings you together as a couple, which, well, any kind of civil communication should ideally do, then so much the better for this product.

Published 14 months ago by The Scholar Gypsy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Particularly Innovative, But If It Brings You Together..., July 19, 2013
The Scholar Gypsy (The Texas Wasteland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Oral Pleasure: A Bedside Guide to Going Down for Him and Her (Hardcover)

I purchased this with my partner in mind hoping for it to serve as a bridge, a halfway point at which to meet to discuss our needs and desires openly. More simply put, she loves the 50 Shades novels, and well, I have more "adventurous" ideas in mind to propel our lovemaking to new physical and spiritual highs. I don't think the text necessarily addresses too much of the spiritual aspect of sexuality, instead it attempts a playful, and again, "cute," is the term that comes to mind, effort to address the delightful world of orally pleasing your mate.

I do like the designation of "Her," "His," and "Us" sections. Cleverly done, but basic really.

This could be just the valuable tool to getting you to communicate honestly, openly with your partner about, in this case, exploring "oral" intimacy. So.... why do you need the book? If she likes it, it's worth every penny of course. In fact, if she doesn't like it, but it opens up discussion, it's worth every penny. But, there again, why not save your money and let your mouth do the work ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pamphlet For Heaven..., June 13, 2013
The book turned all my bad feelings into good feelings. Before reading this book, when I'd go down on my wife, she'd be all like..."hmm... can we just have sex?"... When she would go down on me, I'd be all like... "hmm... can we just have sex?". (The sex wasn't good either until we read Fifty Shades of Pleasure: A Bedside Companion: Sex Secrets That Hurt So Good and then bought California Exotics The Accommodator Oral Sex Stimulator) After reading this book the head was lilke... BOOM! WOW! OMGGG!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!

This book is great because it's a guide you can read together. Guys: Buy it for your girlfriend/wife/partner, and voila! - Amazing Head. Girls: Buy it for your boyfriend/husband/partner, and voila! - Amazing Head! Everyone wins! When you buy this book for your significant other, you can tell them it's because YOU want to improve your own skills. They'll appreciate that, and will return the favor!

This book is a much better investment than the jewelry/dinner/whatever you were going to buy for her/him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, August 27, 2013
My husband and I Love this book it is right next to our bed!
We find ourselves referring to it quite often.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fifty shades, May 22, 2014
I ordered the wrong thing and it was terrible. I am not sure how I came to order this particular book but it was not what I had expected.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, March 5, 2014
it's just ok with the descriptions and excerpts from books. it's mostly for beginners. that who it it's recommended for, in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you!, September 8, 2014
Many new ways to pleasure my babe :)
Looking forward to the look on his face among other areas I intend to pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars GO FOR IT, August 4, 2014
WONDERFUL. TURNED ME ON JUST READING IT. CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT WITH MY MAN!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, February 13, 2014
Bought the trilogy for my wife for Xmas turned out to be a great present for me :) This book is just soso. Not up to the standards of the trilogy. Wouldn't bother buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hardcover, December 20, 2013
I have not read the book so I cannot tell about it's contents. The book was received in a good time frame and in excellent condition.

Fifty Shades of Oral Pleasure: A Bedside Guide to Going Down for Him and Her