Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Fight Night Champion Demo

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 2, 2011 12:53:25 PM PST
P. DiStefano says:
I played the demo this morning and well I was impressed. The analog punch control is a lot easier to throw punches. And the graphics look outstanding. I think this will be a first day purchase for me.

Posted on Feb 2, 2011 4:04:38 PM PST
really? it was a lil disappointing to me..the graphics are alot better which is nice but the new controls seem odd(i guess im use to the rd. 4) but ill still buy..

Posted on Feb 2, 2011 5:16:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 4, 2011 5:35:51 PM PST
sluna says:
I found it a little hard at first with the new controls and I still haven't figured out the counter punching. I did get a one punch knock out with Pacman though.
I too will buy this game.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 2, 2011 10:36:55 PM PST
XdaisyX says:
Love the online game on the demo, good job EA. Anyone knows where is Mayweather Jr.? dont tell me even here his afraid to fight pacquiao

Posted on Feb 3, 2011 5:56:20 AM PST
the demo is awsome

Posted on Feb 3, 2011 6:23:26 AM PST
Ted Riggs says:
I love the demo. I played the demo for "Fight NIght: Round 4" and didn't like it at all. The analog control was really awkward for me. I know a lot of people like it, but the last boxing game I played was a Knockout Kings for PS2, so I'm used to pushing a button to throw punches. I really enjoy the analog control in this new demo though. It's much easier to throw the punch you're intending to throw, and you can use the buttons for straight punches and hooks if you want.

Posted on Feb 11, 2011 10:49:20 PM PST
Paul says:
I like the controls because it reminds me of the old Fight Night for the ps2 if anyone remembers? I think roy jones jr. was on the cover of the game but yeah I didn't like the one for Round 4. I mean it takes alot of skill sure but it seems like you couldn't really enjoy the game that much........I dunno this is just in my opinion and I'm preordering this for sure

Posted on Feb 17, 2011 1:01:53 AM PST
This game completely caught me off guard and I am really looking forward to it. I just am wondering if it is a day 1 purchase or a wait for price drop game.

Posted on Feb 17, 2011 5:09:18 AM PST
Ted Riggs says:
Day 1 purchase. It has a real story mode so there is a lot more substance to this game than other boxing games.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2011 11:59:06 PM PST
dansw4 says:
You won't see Mayweather in this game cause he's too arrogant nowadays and thinks he deserves to be paid 30 million for any product that uses his name or likeness. EA won't pay the money required to get him in the game just as they weren't willing to pay Tyson when he was on top and wanted top dollar. Tyson is desperate for any handouts he can get now thats why he finally made it in.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 28, 2011 9:21:27 AM PST
$40 promotional credit and I would consider buying this game. The new evolution of analog stick mashing instead of button mashing is what this game is.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Feb 2, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 28, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fight Night Champion - Playstation 3
Fight Night Champion - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.0 out of 5 stars (236)