Ultimate Survival Alaska 3 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Arctic Battleground The Endurance team has a leg up in today's dog sled mission, as the other teams struggle to compete.
2. Savage Beasts Mission: Chichagof Island. While one team heads for higher ground, another heads right for trouble.
3. Over the Falls Eager to pull ahead, the Endurance team takes a shortcut, quickly learning that it comes at a cost.
4. Climb From Hell The 30 mile trek up and over the snow-covered Tordrillo Mountains proves problematic for all teams.
5. River of Fury The teams pilot 50mi. of wild rivers; fight rapids know as Hell's Gate; and cut through thick brush.
6. Hell Hole The massive glacier's deadly climbs--and falls--prove to be harsh obstacles for all teams.
7. Vice Grip Two teams' tactics land then knee-deep in quicksand, while the other team wrestles a furious river.
8. River of Doom The Mountaineers get into trouble when Tyler gets swept away out of sight while crossing Coal Creek.
9. Bear Kingdom The three enduring teams trek through 700 square miles of wilderness ruled by the Kodiak brown bear.
10. Deep Dark Woods The tenth leg takes leads the teams to a lush temperate rainforest full of hunting opportunities.
11. The Last Battle The teams face the roughest challenge yet on their obstacle-laden trek to the Mt. Augustine volcano.
12. Fight to the Finish The competition clock has run out--who will be crowned the Ultimate Alaskan Survivors?
|Starring||Tyler Johnson, Marty Raney|
|Supporting actors||Pat Duke|
|Network||National Geographic Channel|
|Producers||Rita Doumar, Shelley Storm|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Really enjoy the shows cause I am interested in such things.Published 4 months ago by Elizabeth A. Leverence
Great series - another one that keeps me going until I can get back out in the wilderness for some backpacking.
I keep notes on my trips at www.letsgohikeit.com.
Meh. More of a race then anything else. Not enough stuff on survival.Published 6 months ago by Webguy
Interesting series. It's obviously some of it was scripted for TV but still was entertaining.Published 8 months ago by Thomas Herbert