Charge head first into the vicious world of illegal free fighting tournaments, where you will use every muscle in your body to battle your way to the top. Forced into a secret tournament, Simon must use what he learnt from his father, an ex-boxing champ as he faces off against violent combatants who will brutally unleash a range of mixed martial arts attacks to take him down. No guns. No blades. Your body is the deadly weapon! Free the fighting machine in you. Get Uncaged!
Fighters Uncaged is an unique and gritty tournament style fighting game exclusive for Xbox 360 that delivers 100% controller-free action via the body mapping and motion capture capabilities of Microsoft Kinect*. The game features 70 real martial arts move -- including punches, kicks, defensive actions and more -- that the player instantly triggers in-game against opponents by performing the actual move in front of the Kinect sensor. Additional features include intense combo possibilities, special voice activated moves, over-the-top opponents and multiplayer support, including co-op and online leaderboard functionality on Xbox LIVE.
Split screen image with a player delivering a kick and the onscreen character delevering a kick in Fighters Uncaged. View larger.
Become the Ultimate Weapon with Kinect
Charge head first into the vicious world of illegal freestyle fighting tournaments, where you will use every muscle in your body to battle your way to the top. Forced into a secret tournament, the game's hero, Simon must use what he learned from his father, an ex-boxing champ, as he faces off against violent combatants who will brutally unleash a range of vicious mixed martial arts attacks to take him down. No guns. No blades. Your body is the deadly weapon here.
Fighters Uncaged is the ultimate fighting game published to-date for play on Xbox 360. Utilizing the motion capturing capabilities of the Xbox 360 Kinect system, players put away their standard wireless controllers and become the controller themselves as they take on the varied and seedy characters of the gameworld in tournament style fighting action using their fists, knees, feet, elbows and anything else they need to. The body mapping abilities of Microsoft Kinect allows players to create and master 70 different types of moves pulled from a variety of real martial arts disciplines. These can be used singularly, or strung together in combos for maximum impact. The game features 21 different gritty game environments in which players will be matched up against enemies with distinct fighting styles and character attributes. Additional features include voice activated special moves and two-player local support, including a co-op option.
Utilize the body mapping capabilities of the Microsoft Kinect for truly controller-free gameplay. View larger.
The Kinect Sensor
Previously known as Project Natal, the Kinect sensor (sold separately) allows you can experience gaming like never before. Easy to use and fun for everyone, the Kinect sensor utilizes revolutionary full-body tracking to put you in the center of the fun. This amazing new technology allows your Xbox 360 to recognize your body and mirror your movements in the game, making you the controller. The sensor is compatible with every Xbox 360, features a color VGA motion camera (640x480 pixel resolution @30FPS), a depth camera (640x480 pixel resolution @30FPS) and an array of 4 microphones supporting single speaker voice recognition.
Key Game Features
- The Raw Power of Kinect - Actively use your fists, knees, legs, elbows and even your head to destroy your in-game opponents and defend against them.
- The Cutthroat World of Illegal Fighting - Battle ruthless opponents, each trained in different deadly fighting styles. Battle on rooftops, in dark alleys, or alongside gritty city docks in immersive environments with rain, waterfalls and other dynamic elements that bring the fight to life.
- Unleash an Arsenal of Brutal Moves - Attack with over 70 devastating moves, chain together relentless combos and end the fight with merciless finishing moves.
- Become a Master Fighter - Use skill and strategy to learn your opponents fighting style and cruelly exploit their weaknesses.
- Open Progression Tree - Choose your own path, opponents, and rewards to unlock new skills and upgrade your character.
- Battle with a Friend - Team up to take down enemies in Tag Team Mode.
*Kinect sensor peripheral sold separately and required for play.