Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 2, 2013
I had a pair similar to these back 10 or so years ago and loved them. Couldn't find them until now so I ordered a pair. They fit good but had to put a better insole in them to fit better and be more comfortable. Came with 4 shoe laces, 2 gray and 2 white. I like the white myself. A little stiff at first, have to be broken in. I do like them.
on February 28, 2014
I wish I had bought two pairs!For a buck cheaper these sneaker were more comfortable than the synthetic material of the other pair I returned. Fila's leather sneaker in my opinion are far superior and give the foot plenty of stretching room. The synthetic pair was just not quite right, not tight but sorta binding. These are different but not too different looking so that the attention they grab is all good. These are the best pair of sneakers I've owned to date. 5 stars!
on March 27, 2015
This is actually for the Pwtr/Mystr/Vbor not Red.

I bought a pair of Fila shoes from Big 5 in 2011 and they were the most comfortable shoes I've had next to my Merrell hikers. Recently one of the lacing loops broke and I needed new shoes. All I could find at Big 5 were some Nikes that were kinda comfortable so I settled for them. A while later I was surfing Amazon and thought to check on Filas. Lo and behold there were some that looked like my favorite pair with updated colors and styling! I ordered a pair and anxiously awaited their arrival. The moment they arrived I put them on and they fit perfectly. My 1st outing with them was shopping at Walmart and they felt perfectly broken in from lace-up to getting back home. I will be buying more in different colors so I'm covered for years to come.

Recap:
1) True to. Size
2) Comfortable out of.the box
3) Quality product
4) Awesome colors
5) Highly recommend to anyone - even enemies 😊

Seriously, you need to buy these shoes. You absolutely will not be disappointed.
on October 2, 2013
I've always been an Fila Fan; I own three pair of these back in the 90's; they were a great fit then and a great fit now. Great support, looks and feels great. Also, they come with two pair of shoelaces (one pair white & the other grey). If you are a Fila Fan (like me), you can't go wrong!
on May 21, 2015
💯💯💯💯💯 satisfied
review image
on March 29, 2016
These shoes meet the expectations of size, both length and breadth, however, are of poor quality, after a few postures simply the sole coming off. okay for the price but it should last more than a few months calculating as about 12 postures since only play basketball once a week and lasted about 3 months as nothing more
review image review image review image
on October 8, 2013
I was looking on line for shoes for my husband because he is very picky. He loves Fila, so I showed him these and he wanted them. He says they are very very comfortable and fit perfect. He loves them.
on June 22, 2015
these are very well made shoes would be great for basketball (i just walk in them) and i tend to go through shoes quite fast so we will see how they hold up ! i tend to blow them out on the sides like the leather will split and once that happens you gotta junk em lest you look like a fool wearing them
on October 3, 2015
Sadly, I ordered this as a gift for a friend whose birthday wasn't until October. When we opened the box, the shoes didn't fit like his other pair, (same name brand, same size) fit. Also, this pair has a spot on the top of the toe. The suede appears to have some sort of oil stain on it. The short window for returns won't allow me a refund, so now we have a stained, small pair of shoes that will be uncomfortable to wear. My fault for getting things done ahead of time!!!
on June 29, 2015
Nice looking shoe. Interesting colors. Fit is a bit hard especially after wearing them a few hours. I find they seem to tire my feet. Perhaps they need to be broken in more BUT I've had plenty of sneakers and always basketball type and been able to wear them more. Maybe I am getting too old. Who knows?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse