5.0 out of 5 stars The Cage by Fila
Published 8 months ago by sheena balboa

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing
the right shoe was a size 11 and the left shoe was a size 12. had to send the shoes back since my feet are the same size
Published 10 months ago by david schreimann

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, February 8, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor craftsman, November 28, 2013
This review is from: Fila Men's The Cage Basketball Shoe (Apparel)
The shoe is great only think I found the built of the shoe to be poor as you can see the glue all around the shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fila Shoes, October 30, 2013
This product looks nice but did not fit me well and maybe does not feel comfortable wearing playing basketball or any sport

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, July 2, 2014
these are good tennis shoes, just not what I wanted but they will make good work around the house and yard shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars good outdoor shoe, June 12, 2014
The only things I don't like about the shoe are that the laces come a bit long and because of the silver puffy part on the back of the shoe, the fit just above the heel doesn't feel right. It isn't bad enough to wear at my foot, I would just prefer the leather to be higher and offer a little more support. I'll probably try something else next time, but it will probably be a while because the sole is wearing down very slowly, which is why I bought the shoe to begin with.

1.0 out of 5 stars asked for 101/2 and got 91/2, June 10, 2014
That was a terrible mistake by the sender. I asked for 10 and half size and got 9 and half !!!! Initially I did not notice and wore them and realized they are not the same as usual, so when I got home I checked the number to realize they are the wrong number and since I wore them I could not return them

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Fitting Shoes, June 4, 2014
My son Loves his new shoes, he says that he really likes the comfort cushion that's on the back of the shoes. He even say they make him run faster!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, May 27, 2014
They actually didn't last for two days they literally started to rip on the second wear. They fit good but they were kind of weak

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cage by Fila, April 2, 2014
I'm a female and I wear a 7.5 ladies shoe normally and a 6 to a 6.5 in men/boys shoes. I wanted to be safe and ensure that the fit of this shoe would be comfortable for me so I ordered a size 6.5 which feels a amazing on my feet. I'll be honest this is an EXTREMLY great deal for this shoe as I only paid 60 bucks for them as everywhere else they were either not my size or close to 100 bucks. I love these shoes, I owned a pair in elementary school and now that I have them, I'm never parting from them ever again. THANKS AMAZON!!!!! Oh yea and I live in Florida and they came in 3 days with any extra pay for rushing the package at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoe, March 26, 2014
My Fila Men's The Cage Basketball Shoe arrived on time and in good condition. I am very happy with this purchase, the shoes are comfortable and nice looking. I recommend this product. I give this a 5 star for overall performance.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›