5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
Very nice!
Published 6 months ago by Jianyao Zhang

2.0 out of 5 stars great hoodie bad emblem
Bought this for my husband and he loved it for about a week and the emblem started coming off hoodie material was great like I said emblem was the only problem.
Published 10 months ago by Cary

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 8, 2014
Very nice!

1.0 out of 5 stars After first wash, the lettering on the front started peeling off., March 14, 2014
K. Durham (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Someone else posted a review about the emblem coming off, but I thought I'd still take my chances and ordered it because it was a good price and I have some other FILA clothes I like.

Literally THE FIRST TIME I WASHED IT, the letters started peeling off. The washing instructions say "Tumble Dry Low." My dryer has two settings - high and medium, so I dried it on medium for about 30 minutes turned inside out -- definitely not abusive. (Countless t-shirts have survived this setting with no problem.)

That aside, the sweatshirt itself fits nicely (not too baggy). I will probably end up peeling off the rest of the FILA logo and just wear it as a red sweatshirt.

I don't know if this is a FILA problem or just this logo style in particular. I have a similar sweatshirt from Reebok that I have washed and dried countless times with no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Hoody, March 6, 2014
This is a great hoody for light rainy days, excellent light rain repellent. Fits semi tight on your body, but not tight. If your on the heavy side in the middle I wouldn't recommend it. The feel to the body is smooth and clean. This could be one of your favorites pullover to workout or just wear around the house

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., February 12, 2014
Exactly as advertised. Hoody is very comfortable and fits and looks great. I even bought a second in a different color.

2.0 out of 5 stars great hoodie bad emblem, January 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, November 15, 2014
This shirt has such a comfortable weight to it! Perfect for wearing all day indoors. Overcoats slide on easily and washes like a dream. What a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars but easy to clean and looks great, October 21, 2014
DD loves this. Dreaded it being white, but easy to clean and looks great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric, October 5, 2014
Quality but runs small

5.0 out of 5 stars Need one more with different disign., December 12, 2013
I really like this jacket, wish i had known the exact size, i would have ordered the size that would fit me right. If you have other colors, email me, i would like to buy one more large size with different design and color. Thank you

Fila Men's Old School Hoody