Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on December 24, 2013
My husband needs ankle support and just from viewing these online it showed how it would sit on the ankle. When I received them he tried them on and they fit perfectly and his ankles were supported and he could wear these all day. We both love them....and the price was unbelievable! !!!
on February 24, 2014
Kids grow like wildfire and when overseas, you order what you can. These were the right price, fit as we expected after reading reviews and are very nice looking. My son loves them and cannot wait until basketball season is ever so he can where them elsewhere.
on December 3, 2013
there were cheap and fit perfect, went to play already were confortable. hopefully i`ll buy another pair of fila shoes
on May 23, 2014
I bought these to be my outdoor basketball shoes, but quickly stopped wearing them. These shoes are just not comfortable at all. They have decent ankle support, but do not provide support to the bottom of your feet when you jump (and more importantly, land), which is obviously essential for basketball shoes (especially outdoor).

After wearing them three times, I ended up going back to my old shoes (Adidas), which are much more comfortable than these.
on November 12, 2013
IT IS VERY COMFORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AFFORDABLE, EXCELLENT MATERIAL, GOOD QUALITY, I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT, CHEAP, 100% RECOMMENDED, BYE
on April 27, 2014
Was looking for an inexpensive pair of shoes to play in, and bought these for around $35. These have given me terrible heel pain that I'm still recovering from.

My advice is to spend a little bit more money and get something that's better fitting.
on October 15, 2013
NICE DESIGN, VERY COMFORTABLE AND EXCELLENT PRICE..THOSE ARE SIMPLY COOL.. I'M VERY HAPPY TO BUY THESE SHOES. VERY RECOMMENDED IF YOU WANT TO PLAY BASKETBALL
on January 26, 2014
Have worn them twice now and feet/heels are hurt badly. Throwing them away now and bought a more expensive pair of basketball shoes. Wish I would have just traded up in the beginning. Don't buy.
on January 14, 2014
These were a great price and since we had prior use of this brand and knew they are quality I jumped on them at that price!They look great,fit great and feel great for the feet!thanks alot!
on February 6, 2014
The size chart is wrong. I changed my order from US10.5 to US11 after reading the sizing chart, as mine is euro size44. End up the shoes were larger. .. Quality was below average.