Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 15, 2011
These pants are well made. They are a thick material so there is no worry of panty lines and they hold up well with washing. While i have not had them too long, I do think they will hold up well for a long time. On a not-so-positive note...the inseam is too short for my liking. I am 5'10 and these pants needed another inch for my comfort. Secondly, the pants have a very strange stitching across the thighs and knees which adds unwanted bulk to legs. I am unsure what the design thought was for this, but it is frankly just odd. They do sit a little higher on the waist than some ( which I like) but the back is not high enough; when doing ab exercises on the ground, your undergarments are likely to show unless you are wearing a longer top. At this price, this is something you should not have to worry with, in my opinion. All and all, I think these pants are too pricey for what you get. I do think the material is nice and they are well made but the cons including the length, the non-aesthetically pleasing stitching across the legs, and the fit on the backside deter from the overall quality and value of these pants. There are better options that are also more cost effective.
on July 28, 2013
PRICE & SERVICE: These are kind of expensive, IMO, but after getting them, I could see why. The shipping took a while, however. Nothing special about the packaging.

FIT: These fit like shape-wear things, so make sure you size accordingly. It definitely smooths out any lumps or jiggle, which I can see why this makes them ideal for high-energy exercises. I like exercise pants that can be pulled up high on the torso. The picture shows the pants rising up underneath her bellybutton, but they go over that point near my ribs on me.

However, the leggings are looong. I am 4'11", and I have to roll up the bottoms twice, and ultimately I'll have to trim and resew them.

QUALITY: FILA is a good brand. I wear these like normal pants, not just for workouts, because they are quality.

They are heavy, thick, and polyester. Too thick for hot summer days, unless it's during a cool evening, but it'll probably really encourage sweat. The feel heavy to walk around in, so just bear that in mind if you're looking for light/breezy pants.

I mention the polyester, because the pants shimmer a bit in certain light, and of course, slippery to an extent- which means you can have fun sliding around on certain surfaces, and they do a pretty good job with water resistance. So they work for certain times and aren't the best to use for maybe a casual day out with friends or whatever.

I have both the black and the gray, and as far as the slimming effect goes, the gray looks nicer. With the black, that weird swirl pattern isn't visible, and it feels kind of awkward. If you wear them for a long time, it tends to leave an impression on the skin so you'll be styling barber pole legs when removed.
on April 16, 2012
Pants fit seems a bit long but still very nice to run in the cool early mornings. Would recommend to friends if they are looking for work out pants to keep everything from "wiggling".
on April 25, 2014
3 1/2 stars for these pants

I own three of these capris and another 3" shorts. Theses are great workout pieces. They allow me to run, bike and workout with weights... I've done a Crossfit class in them. But these pants (longer, same awesome stitching, high stomach panel) have a heavier "wet suit" feel.

The thigh and bum panel have a little different lines and have to be adjusted up a little more.

So, yes these are great winter running pants. But nothing to wear for a period of time.

Note: Having the correct
Size in these pants is crucial. Your body heat will warm these and they will expand a little.

Good design, I like the capris better.
on November 29, 2012
I ordered an XSmall and am a size 2 in pants. Love how they fit. They are tight and nothing jiggles. They are neither at the waist nor the hip but in between. They are a little tiny bit long for me (I'm 5'4") but I won't trip in class. Maybe my sneakers (ZigLite) are kind of high so that might help me not to trip.
This became one of my fav pants to workout. The lines in the legs are fine. They add some style to it.
on May 23, 2012
These work out pants are awesome! I've tried many different work out pants but these take the cake. Or burn off I should say. lol They conform nicely to your body and keep the sweat off you. Thank you to the reviews the lead me to purchase these. I will definitely buy more!!
on January 21, 2012
I am liking them real well. I wish I would have ordered the capri pant also. Wish they came in petite sizes. They are comfortable to wear and make exercise more fun. Mary Ann Fair
on October 16, 2014
Ugh! Wanted to love these so bad!! I ordered an x-large (size bigger than I normally wear). I'm a size 10 so they do fit pretty much true to size. I loved the thickness of them but I hated the seam that ran along the inner thighs and butt. I do have cellulite and a lot of it. It does do an ok job at concealing it but not better than others that I bought from TJ Maxx. If they were half the price I would prob keep but I don't love them and they felt annoying with the seam so I am returning.
on January 25, 2013
I thought these were very heavy and there are too many seams. Maybe if you need them for subzero weather, but we don't need these in Texas. They did seem well-made, but I would wonder if all those seams would hold up over time.
on January 23, 2014
I've been looking for high quality yoga pants and have had a difficult time finding them until now. I've tried LuLu Lemon which I find to be a bit lower in quality. Ironically the best that I've found, prior to this pair from Fila, was been the Costco brand. Unfortunately, Costco has been sold out of thier aweome yoga pants (which were only about $20, by the way) and so I've been on a search to find a pair equal or better than the Costco yoga pants. These Fila pants are really thick and sturdy, sliming, and feel like high quality athletic wear. I've seem some reviews complain about the curvy seams on the legs...I find them to be flattering and the seams do not bother me a bit. Also the toning and resistance fabric make for a really flattering pair of pants. I'm really happy with this purchase and will be buying another pair soon.