5.0 out of 5 stars The last palm rest you will ever need!
The Filco Leather Wristrest FKBPRM/B is everything I hoped it to be. It's very firm yet not totally hard. The back plate grips my desktop firmly when downward pressure is applied, keeping it from sliding while typing. Yet it does not grip too much if I need to slide it a bit while applying no pressure.

I'm using this with a daskeyboard. It's just the right...
Published on May 30, 2012 by J. Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable but way too expensive
It is super comfortable, much better than a gel wrist rest with a polyurethane cover, but it is way, way, way overpriced. If money is no object, go for it!
Published 10 months ago by Cay Horstmann

5.0 out of 5 stars The last palm rest you will ever need!, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Filco FKBPRM/B Leather Wristrest for Compact Keyboards (Personal Computers)

I'm using this with a daskeyboard. It's just the right height to type with.

The construction is solid enough to last for decades if cared for properly. It consists of two parts sewn together. The top half is a very firm memory foam covered in a fine smooth leather. The top is divided halfway between the front and the back, being slightly higher on the back portion. The bottom part is a very rigid metal plate wrapped in a material that grips your desktop when pressure is applied. On my smooth desk the rest will not move while I'm pushing down on it.

This is one quality product you won't regret having.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dat Leather, January 16, 2013
Very comfortable, stylish wristrest from Filco. As with most things Filco, it is a bit overpriced.. but you get what you pay for. The leather is nice and smells great, the stitching is tight, and the bottom is grippy enough that it'll never slide across my desk. It is slightly squishy, but still firm. Nothing close to the squishyness of a gel wristrest. On top of the extremely high quality, it looks great complimenting my tenkeyless keyboards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Quality and really comfortalbe to use, August 25, 2012
Arif Khan (Kissimmee, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This was an expensive item but its the only one of its kind. I wanted a shorter keyboard so I can have the mouse closer vs. on the other side of the desk and have to reach over awkwardly to reach the mouse all the time. So I ordered a mechanical keyboard by CMStorm and then wanted a good wrist support to complete the package. I was really happy to find this item and I justified spending the money because I spend most of my day behind a computer as my job and this will save my wrists from damage. I have been very happy with this product. I looks really luxurious and functions perfectly. Holds on the desk nicely when hands are on it. I have not had any complains with this.. and hardly notice that its even there anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product from an amazing seller!, January 11, 2012
Item was exactly as described; provides wonderful wrist support. I used to use the gel-type rests however after one 'exploded' I decided to go with something a little more robust. The Keyboard Co UK is a great seller; amazing customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing keyboard pad, July 10, 2013
As advertised, the quality of this pad leather is awesome! Feeling really comfortable while typing. Stitching looks perfect and seems to be a hand-made quality anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but nice., June 5, 2013
Perfect for tenkeyless style keyboards. Is very comfortable, and I think likely to get more so as it breaks in.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME., January 9, 2014
Couldn't be more happy with it ! I'm going to buy another one for my girlfriend as soon as I can ! WORTH THE PRICE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Good product, good seller

5.0 out of 5 stars There's nothing quite like a leather wrist pad, May 23, 2014
Web Designer "Amy J." (Chandler, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
If you really want/use a comfy wrist pad for your key board, this is the one to get. It should easily outlive us all - it's built like a tank, has a thick rubber bottom to grip your desk, and a perfect density foam core wrapped with fine leather. Since rubber and nylon make me itch, this was also the only way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sexy and durable, May 4, 2014
I love this thing after about a year of use, its still like-new. I figured I would have some wear marks on it from my wrists, or indents in it, but nope!

Pros:
-Solid stitching
-Separate, stitched on bottom with texture so it doesn't slide around
-Extremely high quality materials

Cons:
None

Filco FKBPRM/B Leather Wristrest for Compact Keyboards
$50.52
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies