Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on February 5, 2010
These are such fun little games. They do take some time to put together. You will need File folders, glue, and tape. They are so worth the time it take to put together though. My kids love games and this was and inexpesive way to get 10 games to play. We unschool so this is just a fun was we learn. I have 2 file folder games, the Math one and this one. I definitly recomend it.
on March 17, 2013
I didn't pay attention to the cover of this book really well. While I like these games a few require you to make paper dice with the page provided. My issue with this where is that it is not convenient to store them with the game. The whole idea is to put all items inside the folder and put it away. While I'd love to buy their other books in color I'm concerned that this will be an issue. Wish they had just made cards and spinners for all of them.
on September 19, 2013
Some of the games are not interesting. A game need to grab the child's attention. Some of the parts are not made to store therefore - not reusable.
on April 24, 2013
easy to prepare fun games you need file folders and cut glue then laminate and you have games for class or family
on June 12, 2015
It is not at all what I needed. There was no packing slip so that it could be returned. I will keep it but probably will not order again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse