FileMaker Pro is powerful, easy-to-use database software that helps you and your team get any task done faster on Windows, Mac, and the web.
FileMaker Pro is powerful, easy-to-use database software that helps you and your team get any type of task done faster. Millions of people in business, government, and education use FileMaker Pro to effortlessly manage all their information on Windows, Mac, and the web.
Create custom databases for your own unique needs. Click to enlarge.
Securely publish your databases to the web in a few clicks.
Get step-by-step reporting tools to help you manage and automate your tasks.
20 things you can do faster and easier with FileMaker Pro 11
- Manage customer contact information
- Archive photos, PDFs, documents and more
- Automate and web-publish proposals for clients
- Convert paper forms to electronic forms
- Track billable time spent on projects
- Manage business assets
- Track employee, patient, or clientele records
- Create a catalog of inventory and assets
- Manage an employee directory
- Collect meeting minutes and track issues
- Route technical support calls and track statistics
- Log and chart research and other findings
- Automate requests to the help desk
- Track requisitions and purchase orders
- Develop a quoting, estimating, and invoicing system
- Create a client contact log
- Generate weekly status reports
- Automatically create email/direct mail offers
- Issue SQL queries to enterprise CRM system
- Attract customers with a web-published catalog
Tackle Any Task on Windows, Mac, and the Web
Chart a whole new course for your data
FileMaker Pro 11 comes with brand new features to help you create eye-catching reports, boost your productivity, and build better databases.
Create eye-catching reports with FileMaker
Charts using bar, line, area, and pie charting styles. Make reports in a familiar spreadsheet-like format, or build customized reports with the improved Layout/Report Assistant. Set up Recurring Imports with your Excel or text files. Plus save your data as Snapshot Links to create personal reports or collaborate with other.
Boost your productivity every day with new tools to help you build and use your databases more easily including Quick Find, Inspector, Object Badges, improved Quick Start Screen, a new Invoice Starter Solution, and text highlighting.
Build better databases faster with new features for the more experienced developer such as Layout Folders, Portal Filtering, scripting enhancements, file security, and variables in find requests and merge fields.
Tackle any task
Get over 30 professionally designed templates to help manage your tasks in minutes.
Create custom databases
Build a database tailored for your unique needs. To get started just drag and drop Microsoft Excel data into FileMaker Pro.
Get step-by-step reporting tools to help manage and automate tasks. Even easily create and email reports in Excel or PDF.
Share in a couple of clicks
Safely share with both Windows and Mac users. Plus share your databases over a network with up to 9 other users.
Publish data to the web
Securely publish your databases to the web in a few clicks. Create surveys, registration sites, customer feedback forms, and more.
Top new features in FileMaker Pro 11
Get more innovative features to help you create databases like never before:
Create eye-catching reports using bar, line, area, and pie charts.
Create reports in a spreadsheet-like format. Group and summarize data on the fly.
Automatically import Excel and text files every time you open your database.
Search for information just as you would in a web browser.
Manage your layout tools all in one convenient place.
Organize layouts into folders with easy drag and drop.
Why FileMaker Pro?
- Cross-platform--use on both Windows and Mac OS
- Works with your Microsoft Excel files--just drag and drop
- Built-in peer-to-peer sharing over a network
- Easy web publishing in just a few clicks
Get results in minutes
FileMaker Pro 11 comes with more than 30 ready-to-use Starter Solutions to help you get started fast. Simply open a solution and start adding information, or import your existing data from many popular formats.
| Asset Management |
| Inventory |
| Recipes |
To Do List