5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!
These binders were exactly what I needed at a great price. I missed the part where they said they were flexible binders, but that's not a big deal for the price I paid. The colors are great. My blue one has a crack in the spine, but it's nothing that stops it from doing its job, and the rest are in perfect condition. I highly recommend this product!
Published on November 19, 2010 by Pager817

3.0 out of 5 stars Great binders for women, but still a bit on the small side
Published on October 17, 2012 by daveyclayton

3.0 out of 5 stars Great binders for women, but still a bit on the small side, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Filexec 3 Ring Binder, 1 Inch Capacity, Opaque, Letter size, Pack of 4, Blue, Hot Pink, Purple, Green (50162-6497) (Office Product)
Here at Romney HQ in Boston the clamor for binders is getting real deafening, so I ordered a four-pack of "Filexec 3 ring binders" in the forlorn hope that they would fit the bill. Outwardly these would make the ideal binder in which to keep women - brightly colored, sassy and individual with a modern feel! Sadly however they're still to small. Even with the littlest of America's most talented females, I found that legs, arms and heads still protruded. Admittedly these are Letter size, so I've doubled down with an order of DIN A4 in case those extra millimeters help any. Stay tuned for the results...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, November 19, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great affordable binders, April 24, 2012
These binders are great. For the price you can't go wrong. I will be purchasing more throughout the school year (we homeschool and do a lot of notebooking)

Pros:
*You can not beat the price!
*These are flexible but they have a square spine so they line up nicely on a bookshelf or desk.
*These are opaque as well, which is nice because flexible binders are often transparent.
*These come with a clear pocket on the spine that holds a 1" x 2" removable label for easy identification.
*Inner pocket in back cover
*Beautiful colors

Cons:
*Back pocket is weird - there is no front pocket
*No clear cover for inserting full page front or back covers

I want to add, I don't know WHAT Amazon is doing during packing for people to keep getting chipped/broken binders; my 5 and 8 year old sons played with their binders when they arrived-they used them as airplanes, wings, hats and ramps for remote control trucks-and they didn't chip, crack, break or scratch at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice binders, great deal, January 17, 2011
lemonhead72 (seven fields, pa) - See all my reviews
nice binders at nice price. they have a little flexibility but not too much. seem to have sturdy three ring component so I anticipate being able to reuse many times. also has slot and removable paper to add title to binder so that you can identify contents by just looking at spine. and you can change title as needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warning: these binders only fit one woman, not multiple, October 17, 2012
As a woman, I'm always on the look out for a suitable and comfortable binder to ride in - I especially liked the hot pink one! I purchased these because I wanted my captivity to be colorful and flexible. Unfortunately, while I could fit in well enough, putting my friend alongside me didn't work out very well. I need a binder for multiple women - not just one binder for one woman. These binders don't cut it. Next time, Filexec, maybe think about being able to fit more than one women into your binders. Also, I could go for some flowers and glitter. You know what they say - nobody puts baby in a binder. Unless that binder is located in the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Value, July 10, 2010
Ethics Prof (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
These are amazing for the price. Great quality, great colors - I would buy these again in a minute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Women, October 16, 2012
I was able to fit a ton of women into each binder. It was perfect for when I was looking for candidates in my state's cabinet.

5.0 out of 5 stars My ladies like it here., October 18, 2012
I was looking for a better way to contain my vintage collection of suffragettes. These binders are great! No more marching away, and there's even space for their signs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible and diverse- perfect if you have women friends of different ethnicities!, October 17, 2012
I have a lot of female friends, but they all come from different ethnicities, so these binders are perfect. The binders come in multiple colours! AND the binders are flexible, which makes them much easier to get in and out of. Much better than the hard, white binder I was using.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink good for women, October 17, 2012
Blue, Green are not stereotypical enough for my taste. I would put a woman in a purple binder any day though. My name is Mitt and I approve of this message.