Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 29, 2016
Vibrant colors and fairly durable construction.
Loses one star for the price, which is a bit steep for what you're getting and for the inside pocket, which is a bit flimsy, but overall, they worked for what I needed.
on January 24, 2016
Good product
on October 31, 2015
great quaility!!
on October 24, 2015
These are awesome! Purchased for my daughter for school and so far holding up well. She loves the colors. Hard to this type of binder in stores.
Great price too. Thanks Amazon!
on October 22, 2015
my daughter loves the colors
on October 12, 2015
Nice pockets
on August 12, 2015
The item was packed carefully. Let's see after few months when my son actually use it for school and only then I can say how the quality is. Will update later.
on July 1, 2015
Help to keep me sorted! Good quality, variety of colors.
on June 26, 2015
These binders are awesome I use them to make books for homeschooling. My kids love the bright colors and can easily tell which ones belong to them.
on June 25, 2015