5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced a very old Filofax
Vendor experience A1. Product shipped as promised. For at least 15 yrs my wife used a personal Filofax to keep our life organized. It was worn and needed to be replaced. The new organizer appears to be similar quality. It's used constantly even though we are "IT people" because there is comfort in a written record/calendar. Highly recommended.
Published on October 29, 2009 by James Lapp

1.0 out of 5 stars In pretty rough shape
The cover is very, very worn; the leather cover has horrible crinkling 1/2 to 1" wide on front and back; pieces of red leather fall fall off very easily; corners are bent, etc. The listing should have included this information!
Published on October 23, 2012 by patti

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced a very old Filofax, October 29, 2009
James Lapp "Jim" (PETROLIA, ON Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Filofax Classic Cherry Personal Organiser, January 6, 2008
This review is from: Filofax classic cherry (Office Product)
This is a lovely product - the leather a beautiful texture and dark cherry red which looks like it will wear very well. Arrived quickly and with no problems, I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always have it with me, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Filofax classic cherry (Office Product)
I carry two agendas a Scully Leather and this Filofax, mostly for business meetings, notes, journaling, scheduling, contacts, financing, everything. I write my personal thoughts and then transfer these to my journals, notebooks, papers, etc. It's extremely useful, but I added some other add ons to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected!, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Filofax classic cherry (Office Product)
Received quickly, perfect and new, just as expected! I have used Filofax for many years and have always appreciated the quality. Love the color of this organizer.

1.0 out of 5 stars In pretty rough shape, October 23, 2012