5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what I did without it., March 20, 2013
This was my first real briefcase, as in, transitioned from a Tumi backpack to big boy job briefcase. I'm a huge fan, and I wonder why I didn't carry this bag throughout college instead of my backpack. It works well stylistically for my business wardrobe as well as a casual weekend or trip. Roomy inside - I'm glad I didn't get the larger version. Takes a few weeks to break in.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so great!, March 13, 2014
Not sure if this is possible, but the quality is almost to good. This will take some time to break-in for sure. High quality workmanship and materials. I know a lot of people try to decide between this and the larger computer bag. I personally carry a larger tablet, a reading book, some file folders, phone, charger, many smaller EDC items, a couple of notebooks, etc. Plenty of room. Large outer pockets carry quite a bit as well.
This could hold a larger laptop in a pinch, mine fits in the middle section easily, but not a lot more.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect bag, June 30, 2014
Just the bag I was looking for - light weight, extremely well but, convenient, fit in well in up-scale or casual environments. Glad I bought it. Would buy it again in a heart beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filson Briefcase, May 31, 2014
I really love this briefcase. It's an awesome accessory to any outfit and just adds that certain extra touch of style.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite briefcase., May 23, 2014
I'm kind of a bag/ briefcase junkie, and this is one of my favorites. It's super heavy thick canvas and the bridle leather is thick and very nice. I love the style and quality of this bag, it's very cool and functional without being too heavy like some of my full grain leather bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, March 29, 2014
Thankfully not as big as I anticipated, just enough room to put 15" laptop, plenty of space for daily files and no computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 25, 2014
B.S.N (new york city) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality. Very vivid. Great deep blue. I would buy again if this ever wore out, but judging by the quality it won't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 25, 2013
A great everyday bag. Small enough to carry all day, but enough to get your papers to work and back.

5.0 out of 5 stars My everyday bag!, May 26, 2014
I love this bag! I did a lot of research on this bag prior to buying, I've looked on youtube videos, read several reviews and then I decided to splurge and buy it! I use it everyday for school and it is definitely durable. I have a lot of messenger bags and this is by far my favorite so far. It has a classic look with a modern specs. I got the navy blue one and it love it! the leather is very very strong and over the months it has conformed to my shoulder and body. definitely recommend it to all the fellas out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great briefcase, October 18, 2014
Exceeded expectations, well made and perfect size

Filson Original Briefcase