Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Air Filter Fits Tecumseh 36905, Craftsman 65, RVS115, Oregon 30-031 Stens 100-812
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 7, 2013
Outdoorpowerdeals.com (Amazon.com) offered this item for $4.20 each compared to $9.20 each at my local "Lowe's" Home Center in Gun Barrel City, TX. That is a $5.00 difference and a great savings, plus 420 is a pretty good number. The quality is equal to or better then the product offered by Arnoldparts.com (Lowe's), which was made in China. The ordering was easy and convenient. Delivery was very quick.
on March 22, 2013
I used this to replace the filter on a Toro Recycler 22 with the Tecumseh 6.5 HP GTS engine. It fits nice and snug. Although it may not look dirty from the outside, the backside and bottom of the filter does get a build up of debris on the Tecumseh design. I recommend changing the filter out at least once per year to keep things running good. For the price, it is easy to do that and still cheaper than the box stores. I would buy this again.
on December 15, 2012
Thankfully, I found these filters for my mower. I encounter a LOT of dust chopping leaves, ete., with my mower and go through filters like Kleenex. These work as good or better as the high-priced ones - if you can even find them! Fast shipping too.
on August 29, 2013
Filter slipped right into my Toro mower and off it went. No problems at all using this air filter and a good price to boot.
on May 6, 2015
Excellent replacement . Like the white filter element so I can tell when it gets dirty instead,of,the yellow ones that look dirty to start.
on February 19, 2012
This fits my Craftsman Eager Beaver mower and costs less than half the price of the filter from Sears. I am really pleased with the cost.
on April 3, 2014
As much as I love Sears, they love to stick it to you with items like this. This filter is getting the job done at a great price.
on August 27, 2014
Excellent results. Lawn mower performed more efficiently than with expensive filter from craftsman or sears.
on January 4, 2013
This filter did the job. It is a good substitute filter and I would order again. Good value for the price.
on January 22, 2014
Ordered these for my neighbors mower. Just the same as the manufacturer part, but a heck of a lot cheaper.