Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Final Fantasy Explorers - Nintendo 3DS
|Price:||$18.93 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$21.06 (53%)|
- 4 Player Co-op - Play with up to 4 players
- Highly customizable characters - Customize jobs, weapons, armors, accessories, and abilities
- Recruit and level monsters to fight with you in battle - Players can fight alongside their favorite Final Fantasy monsters
- Tons of content - Over 200 quests with over 100 hours of gameplay
- Transform into Summons and your Favorite FF characters - Fan favorite Final Fantasy characters like Cloud, Squall, and Lightning are all in the game
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
One annoying problem I have with the game however, is the tediousness of the quests at times. To obtain sephiroth's armor set you must obtain 10 of an item that is a quest reward for one particular quest. This is not good design, and in my eyes, is a cheap way of adding "gameplay". Most quests are gathering/hunting and the monsters are varied. There are a lot of things to fight.Read more ›
You may have heard that this is somewhat like monster hunter but don't go thinking this is anything like the experience you had with monster hunter. I think more or less this is true. I find the targeting, movement, and abilities much easier and more intuitive to use. I do not use the circle pad pro for this (yet) BUT it is compatible with it.
Features of the game:
- You start as a freelancer job and unlock several after you complete the tutorial phase. You unlock more jobs later through various means.
- A ton of stuff to do. You can get all (and multiple) of the available monsters to summon and fight with you, max out all 21 (or so?) jobs' abilities and weapons, make all the stuff in the game, and lots more.
- Online play, local co-op, and solo play. You can set up rooms detailing your objectives and gate it based on what content the other people have cleared so far.
- You can leave the city hub without a quest just to gather items and kill monsters free-style.
- The crystal surge system is pretty neat.
- Your abilities can gain "mutations" that add special traits to them.
- No 3D functionality (small con really, 3D gives me a headache sometimes!)
- Probably no future updates (it's been out a year already in Japan so..)
I'll edit this if I find more cons really since I'm so early into the game.
My impression of it is if you really liked the feel of FFXI you'll like this. If you like games where you kill monsters over and over and make weapons and armor out of their drops you'll like this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is a lot of fun. Definitely go read about how the game works so you know what to expect in terms of gameplay.Published 11 hours ago by Lyncati
After waiting so long I got the parcel but when I opened it the game box was empty!!! I'm seriously pissed !!!Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bad game. If you're looking for a great game to pass the time before that next great game comes along, SKIP THIS ONE.Published 12 days ago by Chris Z.
This is a fantastic game, cutesy graphics which Final Fantasy likes to use for most of their DS/3DS titles but they do look good enough to impress in some cases. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Sean
Don't compare it to monster hunter, its not a monster hunter. And dont say its too easy. It starts easy, but the post game is wicked difficult. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Daniel Holayter
This game is simply wonderful. There is so much great fan service happening here. I really hope this becomes another franchise for Square Enix like their wonderful Bravely... Read morePublished 1 month ago by hiphoptherobot