World Series of Poker 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Big One for the Drop 1 Phil Hellmuth headlines the field at the largest buy-in tournament in poker history. He is one of 48 professional and amateur poker players that is putting up $1 million dollars each to participate in The Big One for One Drop event.
2. Big One for the Drop 2 The final table of The Big One For One Drop is set and one of the four professional poker players or four amateurs will win the $18.3 million top prize. Phil Hellmuth, Antonio Esfandiari, Sam Trickett and David Einhorn lead the field.
3. National Championship 1 A field of thousands has narrowed to eight as the best in the game meet in Las Vegas for the first of two events in the 2012 World Series of Poker National Championship.
4. National Championship 2 An initial field of eight players is down to five and only one can be named champion in the final table of the 2012 World Series of Poker National Championship.
5. Main Event 1 The 2012 World Series of Poker Main Event continues in Day 3 from Las Vegas, NV as the field of aspiring poker champs narrows to under 2000.
6. Main Event 2 Day 3 of the 2012 World Series of Poker continues from Las Vegas, NV as Gaelle Baumann leads the field; the first time a woman has led in Day 3 in Main Event history.
7. Main Event 3 Over 1200 players remain in the field as Day 3 of the 2012 World Series of Poker continues with 8.5 million dollars looming in the distance.
8. Main Event 4 Just under a 1000 aspiring poker champs remain in the hunt as Day 3 of the 2012 World Series of Poker draws close to an end.
9. Main Event 5 The 2012 World Series of Poker rolls on from Las Vegas, Nevada as the great Johnny Chan looks to proceed towards a third main event title. In addition, Erick Lindgren hopes to continue his impressive play at the tables.
10. Main Event 6 The 2012 World Series of Poker contains plenty of star power at the tables. But the best player just might be a young lady named, Vanessa Selbst. She hopes to become the first woman to win the World Series of Poker main event title.
11. Main Event 7 Both the young and old have dreams of winning the 2012 World Series of Poker main event. Ben Greenberg, Elisabeth Hille, Henry Van Tran and a few others look to continue their hot streak in Las Vegas, Nevada.
12. Main Event 8 As the door comes to a close on Day 4 of the 2012 World Series of Poker, the action heats up as Matt Marafioti, Elisabeth Hille, Henry Van Tran and Paul Volpe all continue to gather chips and look impressive from Las Vegas, Nevada.
13. Main Event 9 Some new faces are starting to emerge at the 2012 World Series of Poker main event and they are coming on strong. AJ Jejelowo, Matt Marafioti, Paul Volpe and others are gaining momentum as they try to get to the biggest final table of the year.
14. Main Event 10 The 2012 World Series of Poker has plenty of interesting characters but the headliner might be Daniel Negreanu. The poker star is showing his fighting spirit and hopes he is the last one standing at the end of the tournament.
15. Main Event 11 Everybody loves an underdog story and at the 2012 World Series of Poker main event tournament, his name is Michael Gable. He is just a regular guy, with children, hoping to become the greatest poker player in the world.
16. Main Event 12 Emotions are running high as established stars are battling relative unknowns trying to stay alive at the 2012 World Series of Poker main event.
17. Main Event 13 Greg Merson, Amnon Filippi, Amit Makhija and Omar Saeed all hope to continue their strong play at the poker table as the journey continues at the 2012 World Series of Poker main event.
18. Main Event 14 The game of poker is known to be dominated by men. However, Gaelle Baumann and Elisabeth Hille look to be changing that this year at the World Series of Poker main event. Is this the year of the woman?
19. Main Event 15 Anyone can play, anyone can win. A host of veterans and newcomers take the tables as Day 6 of the 2012 World Series of Poker continues with only 59 players remaining of an opening field of over 6,500.
20. Main Event 16 Shape up or ship out. Day 6 of the 2012 World Series of Poker enters its final hour as just 39 championship hopefuls remain in the field.
21. Main Event 17 The last hurdle in making the 2012 World Series of Poker Main Event Final Table begins as 26 players enter competition in Day 7.
22. Main Event 18 Day 7 of the 2012 World Series of Poker continues with power players Yuval Bronshtein, Rob Salaburu and Elisabeth Hille after the bracelet, 8.5 million dollars and the title of champion.
23. Main Event 19 The trio of Jesse Sylvia, Rob Salaburu and Greg Merson look to continue their momentum at the 2012 World Series of Poker. The final table is fast approaching and those three guys want a chance to win it all in Las Vegas, Nevada.
24. Main Event 20 It is crunch time at the 2012 World Series of Poker! There are only eighteen players left as a total of nine spots remain at the poker table. Who will be alive to reach the final table this year?
25. Main Event 21 Only 14 players remain at the 2012 World Series of Poker. They all have dreams of making the final table but five players will go home with broken hearts.
26. Main Event 22 The final table will at last be set at the 2012 World Series of Poker. At age 21, Jake Balsiger has his sights on not only becoming the next world champion, but the youngest champ of all time.
27. Final Table Greg Merson won the 2012 World Series of Poker main event, outlasting his final opponents in a marathon card session of nearly 12 hours for the $8.53 million title.