5.0 out of 5 stars This CD is almost too KRUNK 4 me!!!!!!
Published on May 21, 2006 by V. Coleman

1.0 out of 5 stars lost for words
I viewed this Finale on You Tube and I was inspired to purchase it. However to my disappoiintment, the CD is scratched and I am not able to enjoy it. I am truly at a loss for words. On You Tube is sounded like something I would have enjoyed. I will never purchase another CD from Amazon. Shame on you Amazon!
Published on October 11, 2011 by disappointed

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD is almost too KRUNK 4 me!!!!!!, May 21, 2006
This review is from: Finale Act Two (Audio CD)
Who knew Donald Lawrence could get that Krunk?! (Oh my bad, for all you people who dont know what Krunk means, it means really, really, outstanding!) I am in awe of how good this CD sounds. It is my favorite cd right now! (well until tye tribbetts come out may 23!!) The DVD makes it even more enjoyable to watch and listen! He has really outdid himself on this one! He even went back and did some of the old songs on here. Thats a real treat for me cause I love old songs revised. Then he got 2 of the greatest singers on this planet we call earth. He got Vanessa Bell and Karen Clark on here ripping it up on Its My Time!!! Karen absolutely goes CRAZY and starts doin those echoes that only she can do!! When I saw her do that, I said it must be something in the food or something cause can't nobody do that but her!!!! Then Lashun Pace come on here showing off like she done lost her mind!! She is foreal showing off ya'll!! I am so glad my mommy baught me this CD!! (Calm done ya'll, I aint no 45 year old dude still living with my mommy, I'm just 16 years old!) Please don't trip!! But anyway, this CD is a definite must have. It comes with a DVD people!! What more could you want!! (Remember NO BUTLEG COPIES!!) I kno I keep saying that in all my reviews, but thats a spirit that needs to be cast back into HELL!! So support my boy and you'll surely be blessed!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars You Done Good Donald!, May 24, 2006
This review is from: Finale Act Two (Audio CD)
When it comes to donald Lawrence's music, it's either hit or miss with me. Well...this album was Hit with a capital H. I love his newer songs and the fact that he blended them with the old ones. You have to hear Finale Act I as well, their twins. I love Matthew 28, Giants, Encourage Yourself ( At first I thought it was Sheri, from Ted & Sheri). He difinitely went out with a bang on this one! Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Wrap Up!, May 3, 2006
This review is from: Finale Act Two (Audio CD)
Finale Act Two is an awesome culmination of the work of Donald Lawrence and the Tri-City Singers. As usual, the group was beautifully adorned and still singing with that youthful fervor and excellence of their former years. This project will encourage and inspire you beyond measure. Must Have for all fans and a great introduction for those who have never experienced this group. Excellent Project D. Lawrence and Tri-City!

5.0 out of 5 stars A True Finale, April 18, 2006
This review is from: Finale Act Two (Audio CD)
My My My this is a fantastic work from Donald, and Tri-City. Donald did a wonderful job with this project, and though I am sad to see the end of such a mighty era, I find joy in knowing that they went out ministering and blessing. The package as a whole is awesome. This is a must have, not only if you are a fan of Donald and Tri-City, but if you are a fan of Gospel in general. This CD is a fine introduction of some of the best songs of this year. I honestly cannot pick a favorite song, as this is a CD that I can listen to all the way through without skipping a track. I never heard Donald minister in such a mighty way, but man him and the choir really put their all into this project. As I hear this CD I am currently stationed in Iraq, and this CD reminds me of who I am, and I thank God that he allowed this CD to bless me. What separates this act from act I is the all star line up of guest artists that Donald had come in on this project, I promise, if you just pick up this package, you will not be disappointed. If you get the chance to watch the DVD I promise you will feel like you are in the midst of a church service, it is a great presence of the Lord. Be Blessed.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORDS CAN'T ADEQUATELY DESCRIBE......., April 15, 2006
Loopyman (Sarasota, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finale Act Two (Audio CD)
You'll just have to get this project for yourself to truly understand how phenomenal it is! This is arguably Donald's best work, and a fitting finale for one of the best choirs in gospel music. This project showcases singing at its best. Every song is awesome, and Donald assembled the biggest gospel legends for this recording such as Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Walter Hawkins, LaShun Pace, Daryl Coley, Karen Clark-Sheard, Darwin Hobbs, and his awesome lead singers (Blanche, Lejeune and Sheri's trio on "God's Favor" sounded better than the original)! My personal favorite songs are Blessing of Abraham, Giants, These Nails, and Matthew 28. GO GET THESE CD's. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tri City will be missed but forever remembered, this CD is a blessing, April 9, 2006
This review is from: Finale Act Two (Audio CD)
This CD is simply breathtaking. When you can put all of the great guest artists on the CD along with the great singers (both lead and background) from Tri-City you have 72 minutes of unforgettable praise and extreme worship. To get the entire effect of the worship, praise, prayer and testimony, one must play the DVD. The expreince will allow you to walk with the angels. Thank you Donald Lawrence and Tri City for the wonderful years. May God continue to bless you all and this CD is a wonderful spiritual momento !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, April 21, 2008
This review is from: Finale Act Two (Audio CD)
What an inspirational CD and DVD it is a shame that there isn't anymore coming from the Tri City Singers, We need more music like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT CD, May 21, 2007
This review is from: Finale Act Two (Audio CD)
rEALLY ENJOYING THIS cd, NOT AT ALL DISAPPOINTED. tHE dvd IS A BONUS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, April 1, 2007
R. Miles "Rod" (Houston, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finale Act Two (Audio CD)
This CD is very encouraging and uplifting. It is a must have. D. Lawrence man you are great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD/DVD, July 5, 2006
This review is from: Finale Act Two (Audio CD)
I love D. Lawrence, he is an extremely talented gospel artist.

This CD/DVD is not only uplifting but is an excellent value as well. I highly recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Finale Act Two
Finale Act Two by Donald Lawrence (Audio CD - 2006)
Rate and Discover Movies