Project Runway: Under the Gunn 1 Season 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Who Is Under the Gunn? In a fast and furious six hour challenge, a fresh group of designers compete to catch the eye of one or more of the Under the Gunn mentors. In the end, the tables are turned and the mentors learn that they too are Under the Gunn!
2. The Mentor Face Off Seven new designers compete to impress the mentors in hopes of snagging a final spot on Under the Gunn. But in the end it is the mentors who have to battle it out and impress the designers!
3. Red Carpet Showdown The designers and mentors take a Hollywood bus tour and are asked to create a red carpet look for a celebrity! Some struggle and some succeed, but it is mentor Nick who finds himself in big trouble with Mr. Gunn.
4. Unconventional Vampire Inspired by a nighttime spooky Vampire world, the designers must use unconventional materials to create a look that the judges will sink their teeth into.
5. Hit the Stage The designers are tasked with designing a look for the pop sensation and star Zendaya! Zendaya wears the winning look at a concert.
6. Pompeii Team Challenge In the first team challenge of the season, the designers must work together to create "mini collections." The mentors are thrust into new territory when they learn that mentors are also therapists....and referees!
7. Steampunk Chic The designers are challenged to create an avant-garde, steampunk look which has some of them excited and others stumped. A frustrated Anya confronts one of her designers questioning if he actually created the work presented in his portfolio.
8. It's an Unconventional Beach Party The designers soak up some California sun and then must use the materials from the beach party to create their looks.
9. Trouble in the Lounge After a heated argument in the lounge, the mentors confront the judges. Macklemore joins the panel.
10. Crossing Teams The designers are placed in pairs across mentor groups. How do the mentors handle it when they have to work together to mentor teams?
11. The Benefit of Fashion The designers are paired with clients who have specific fashion needs. Some excel at this real world challenge and some struggle. One designer gets an unexpected twist midway through the challenge.
12. Superhero Fashion The designers are inspired by Marvel comic superheroes. This final challenge decides which designers and mentors will make it to the Under the Gunn finale. Jamie Alexander joins the panel.
13. Finale In this fast-paced, race to the final episode, the designers have just three days to create collections. They show them off in front of a huge live audience in a spectacular runway show. Heidi Klum and Neil Patrick Harris guest judge.
Sneak Peek Catch a FREE sneak peek of Under the Gunn, before it premieres on Thursday, January 16.
Love this show especially getting to see Mondo again. His attitude with his designers is excellent, Nick should never have been on the show but other than that I love watching... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
This needs to be done more and more. The season was a bit awkward, as it found its feet, but the amount of education for the general public is unprecedented in television. Read morePublished 17 days ago by KWL
Now this is what Lifetime needs more of--TIM GUNN! Love this man and what he brings to the Project Runway dynamic.Published 1 month ago by Marilyn M. Zimmers
I enjoy it, but a little too gimmicky for me with the mentors being part of the mix. If they had to write the show that way I would like to see one previous winner as a mentor for... Read morePublished 1 month ago by mdpowershopper
What can I say, I love Tim Gun, just wish I could get this on regular television. Plan to watch the rest of this season in the future. Do miss Heidi and Michael Kors...Published 1 month ago by Lisa Nance
Way better than I thought it would be. The person who won is the one who should have. And it's just as entertaining as Project Runway - every bit as good.Published 2 months ago by juicy
Luckily, I am a Tim Gunn fan. This show was entertaining, but I hope they make a few changes before there is a season 2.Published 2 months ago by Thunder
Can't wait for the next Project Runway and/or Under the Gunn - the contests are always so enjoyable - the creativity of the designers makes my whole week!Published 3 months ago by sunny1954
A co-workers son from Boston was one of the designers, so I wanted to see it. It was no longer available On Demand or online,so I purchased it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Paula J. Hudak