|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $3.00 (25%)
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
This price was set by the publisher
Finale (The Hush, Hush Saga Book 4) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 466 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Audible NarrationAudible Narration: Ready
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $11.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 4 of 4 in The Hush, Hush Saga (4 Book Series)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Her fifth novel, Black Ice, released October 7, 2014. Learn more at countdowntoblackice.com
Her sixth novel, Dangerous Lies, will be released November 2015.
Discover more about Becca at beccafitzpatrick.com
Top Customer Reviews
I literally just finished reading Finale. My emotions are all over the place right now (if that's any indication of how engaging this book was), so allow me to just have a moment here: OHMYGODICAN'TBELIEVEALLTHESEFEELINGS!!!
Okay, continuing. As you can gather from the title, I do not regret buying the final book for a split second. Of course, I was so emotionally invested in the characters already from book one. You're also probably wondering why I gave it four stars rather than the full five if I was so crazy about it, and the answer is that I had expectations. My expectations were actually quite specific (I'll get to that), so it wasn't just a general thing that I could turn a blind eye to. I had an idea in my head that I was expecting throughout the whole story line.
I was glad that, even more than she already was in the beginning, Nora had a sense of quick wit and independence. She wasn't a pathetic little teenager squealing every time her ridiculously gorgeous boyfriend looked at her. She took almost everything into her own hands.
The story line was very quick, complex and had me engrossed through out. It had my brain working wondering what was going to happen next or how something was going to play out.
As far as I recall at the moment, Becca Fitzpatrick did an excellent job, of not leaving many loose ends untied *within this book alone*- which was pretty hard, I imagine, considering this was the final book so it all had to be closed (see more on cons)
It wasn't any easy read. The story wasn't your typical happily ever after. I, personally, sobbed about three times throughout. Yeah...Read more ›
BECCA FITZPATRICK! WHY??
This book suffers the exact same "unnecessary fourth book syndrome" as Breaking Dawn, in all the wrong ways.
I enjoyed the first three books of this series. They weren't the best written stories ever, but I got attached to Nora and Patch and Vee and Scott. Then came Finale. As a side note, this book also might earn the "Worst Title Ever" award.
Reasons why this book sucked:
(SPOILER ALERT FRIENDS)
1) Nora gets everything she ever wanted. The same thing happened in Breaking Dawn where Bella basically gets it all, no matter how impossible it should have been. See rest of this list for details.
2) Vee has been Nephilim this whole time, she just didn't know it. What? Seriously? This is so beyond stupid and completely ruined Vee's character.
3) Patch gets to "feel" forever. Apparently Detective Basso was an archangel in disguise! Because Patch has been such an awesome fallen angel, he lets him stay immortal AND he gets to "feel" now! WOO. Sorry, but this is dumb.
4) Patch turns against his own people. He and Nora talk another angel into gathering every fallen angel feather so that every single fallen angel will be chained in hell forever and ever. He does this because he is so in loooove with Nora that he will destroy the lives of all of his friends. Apparently he is the only "good" fallen angel out there.
5) Dabria and Patch and cheating allegations. Again. Nora, being the immature and overly jealous teenage girl that she is, thinks Patch might be cheating on her. Again. Haven't we been through this before?
6) An immature teenage girl is the leader of an army of Nephilim.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'll admit that I am the type of reader that likes everything wrapped up nicely at the end. Read more
Made me tear up. Couldn't put the book down until I finished it. Definitely worth reading all of these booksPublished 8 days ago by Lynn Smith
I just want to say the journey through this whole series was a roller coasters of action, love, tears, laughter, and perfection. Nora and Patch came so far. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Viridiana Rivera
I've come to see the Hush, Hush sequence differently now; as Part I, and Part II; Part I Hush, Hush and Crescendo, Part II Silence and Finale. Read morePublished 13 days ago by ParanormalBlogger
This book was amazing with ups and down and addiction. I am sad that this is the last book if the series. I didn't want it to end.Published 21 days ago by Shelly Little
It was a great book! I've read it at least three times and get reeled in each time! Totally ship Patch and NoraPublished 1 month ago
I thought this book was absolutely magnificent!! If any knows any books similar to this one please let me know! Simply beautiful!Published 1 month ago by Sidney Coleman
|Topic||From this Discussion|
|Patch's Wings---Where are they?||
Maybe! But according to the story, humans aren't meant to be able to see his wings anyway since they are made from spiritual matter. I think you may be right...the previous covers have shown him with physical wings to represent his mystical ones or a feather, etc and this one does not. But, he... Read More
Jul 2, 2012 by Ami | See all 4 posts
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Dating & Sex
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Paranormal & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban