Project Accessory 1 Season 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Accessorize This?! Twelve designers arrive to New York to compete in the first season ever of Project Accessory but when they are taken to an industrial building with storage units, they are left scratching their heads wondering who the host of the show is and what challenge…
2. Sole Searching The designers get a lesson in bling when they visit The Swarovski Store where glamorous crystals reign supreme. But when they get news on what their challenge is, some designers are left feeling walked all over! Nadja Swarovski serves as the guest judge.
3. Bling it On The designers are given 24 hours to complete their next challenge but when Eva drops a shocking bomb on the designers, they will be left on pins and needles to find out who makes the cut to continue on. Fashion critic and television personality Kelly…
4. It's in the Bag The designers are matched with an E-Bay customer who have been featured on the site's E-Bay Style Stories for their unique fashion sense. Designers Kara Ross and Rebecca Minkoff serves as the guest judges.
5. Beach Blanket Blingo The designers feel the heat when they are sent to the beach for their next challenge, leaving some designers feeling the burn! Designers Rachael Roy and Jenna Lyons serves as the guest judges.
6. Fall For Kenneth The designers are sent on a special field trip to a fashion magnet's headquarters and discover a coveted prize most could only dream about. Style icon and upcoming host of 24 Hour Catwalk Alexa Chung serves as the guest judge.
7. Bugging Out The red carpet is buzzing as designers must find inspiration from a curiosity shop to create a signature accessory worthy of walking the red carpet. Esteemed shoe designer Brian Atwood serves as the guest judge.
8. Finale The remaining designers are in for the biggest challenge yet when they must showcase their designs in front of New York's fashion elite. Which of the final three will be crowned the first winner ever for Project Accessory? A-List jeweler Lorraine Schwartz…
|Starring||Michelle Berman, Sarah Blackmon|
|Supporting actors||Brian Burkhardt, Christina Caruso, Kenneth Cole, Nina Cortes, Cotrice, Shea Curry, Adrian Dana, Ashlee Desiré, Ariel Foxman, David Grieco, Shannon Hanson, Kelly Horton, Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti, Jillian Kelly, Julia McGuire, Diego Rocha, Amanda Ross, Nicolina Royale|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Bryan Alvey, Tracey Benger, Jennifer Bunting, Rich Bye, Lisa Carville, Dominic Ciccodicola, Kirk Durham, Sarah Emanuel, Noel A. Guerra, Ed Lavelle, Lindsay Liles, Michael Lippman, Charlotte Pai, Fred Pichel, Meryl Poster, Barbara Schneeweiss, Molly Sims, Bergan Sipe, Steve Unckles, Bob Weinstein|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is so inspiring! I absolutely enjoy every episode of it! Some of these contestants are so creative, they make such interesting pieces within such a short time & with limited... Read morePublished 19 months ago by pebbles B
I am so happy that Project Accessory was put on DVD (not only streaming). I didn't get a chance to see it on tv. The only disappontment was that it didn't last longer. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Vonnie
I am in the fashion industry and my teen daughter is a big fan of Project Runway - we live in India and we get the CDs when we travel and had seen all the 9 seasons that were on... Read morePublished 21 months ago by bigshopper
This episode had two glaring problems. The first was the use of a catsuit. This outfit is so horrible, sexist and dated that it was virtually an insult to all women to use it in... Read morePublished on November 19, 2011 by carol irvin
If you are an adult, you may like this more than Project Runway or at last as much. The contestants are grown-ups so most of the infantile drama is gone. Read morePublished on November 15, 2011 by C. Sands