Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 5, 2012 7:51:53 PM PST
Cars&Guitars says:
About time Amazon started to list these cards. Hopefully the 32gb and 8gb will be listed, too. Unless it already is listed, but it's difficult to find like the rest of these cards. Feh.

If anyone knows where the 32gb/8gb memory card preorder pages are, feel free to post it here or any of the Vita system forums. :)

Here's the 4gb preorder, btw. :)

4GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card

Posted on Jan 5, 2012 7:57:17 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 5, 2012 7:59:37 PM PST
Agreed. I have the WiFi model preordered already, so I have been literally checking back daily. Funny enough I signed up for an email alert for this card and never received it, just happened to come back and check again. I do not see the 32GB one myself yet, so I think I am going to pre-order this one until it arrives, especially since I see some people trying to charge ridiculous amounts for this card (and the 8GB one actually) already.

EDIT - Actually I see this is a straight out purchase, and not a pre-order, so I am going to hold off for the 32GB to show up.

Posted on Jan 5, 2012 8:38:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 5, 2012 8:39:54 PM PST
Cars&Guitars says:
I signed up for the email alerts too, of course I never got anything either. Which is ridiculous. I just so happened to stumble into the 4gb memory card page when randomly searching for it here, and I found the 16gb page from the Vita Gamefaqs board. Thank god I did. I had to place an order immediately just to be safe.

I hope the "Ships 2/4 weeks" thing is just a placeholder. I honestly don't want this card in my hands until the Vita comes out. I have this system preordered elsewhere though, but I'm going to preorder all the accessories here. Hopefully very soon Amazon will start listing those cases, as well. 7 more weeks and this baby comes out... so they better get their butts rolling ASAP. As soon as they do, I'm jumping in!

Posted on Jan 5, 2012 9:47:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 5, 2012 9:48:16 PM PST
Steven says:
Got mine. Yesssss! They took forever.

Posted on Jan 6, 2012 1:38:38 PM PST
32 is up now.

Posted on Jan 6, 2012 5:13:33 PM PST
Yep was just coming to share the news Chris was sharing, 32GB is here, $99 so better overall deal, and it is a preorder, not a straight up purchase. Just got mine.
Enjoy all. We all obviously either already preordered the Vita or are interested in it. Let's hope the US release picks things up a bit, not having the best start in Japan, but either way I am just excited to have a real gaming experience in my hands. I tried really hard to get into gaming on the iPad, and I just cannot get into the lack of any real analog sticks. I did own a PSP, so I know what a great experience Sony's handhelds can provide, they are just entering a tough, tough market due to smartphones and tablets and their casual gaming experiences that they offer. So this is going to be a tougher launch for Sony than the PSP, but I believe we will ultimately be very proud owners of the most powerful handheld on the market. And the true analog sticks really make all the difference. So again, Enjoy when you get yours.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 5, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
SONY 16GB Memory Card Vita - 22040
SONY 16GB Memory Card Vita - 22040 by Sony Computer Entertainment (Sony PSP)
4.3 out of 5 stars (750)