5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!
This story is captivating from beginning to end! It has been a while since I've done any leisurely reading, and I was very pleased with "Finally Free." My only disappointment was when I turned the last page and the story was over. Bravo, Brook Lynne!
Published on July 7, 2012 by Dimples Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Was hugely disappointed in this - bad grammar, incorrect spelling throughout, paragraphs repeated; all of which made it difficult to follow the plot.
I felt the story-line was trite and I struggled through the whole thing hoping that it would get better - it didn't.
Published 21 months ago by Carmel M

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, October 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!, July 7, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Finally Free (Kindle Edition)
this was about how some one could serveride the physical abuse both the cruel mental abuse and the way
no family caied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow .... Loved it!!!, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Finally Free (Kindle Edition)
This was not what I thought it would be about but it were a great read. I myself have never considered killing myself and I don't believe I am strong enough it endure all that she, I so glad it ended the way it had. This could very well be someone life. People hind behind mask every day that why we should be careful how we treat others. A very good read .... something to think about

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Finally Free (Kindle Edition)
This book was very good. It kept my interest so much that I had a hard time putting it down to sleep. It was so amazing how this couple's relationship materialized. Boy, you never know how much you can change a person's life at just the right time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally Free, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Finally Free (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. I read it all in one day. The message was never give up on finding real love. It may show up when u least expect it.

1.0 out of 5 stars REALLY? Who edited this book?....or didn't., December 5, 2012
This review is from: Finally Free (Kindle Edition)
Finally Free was a book that from beginning to end kept me wondering if perhaps I received some joke book copy. I can not believe this actually made it into print. The story line, grammar and editing was HORRENDOUS..not just POOR...not just BAD...but HORRENDOUS. I have not reviewed many items as of this writing but I had to warn others who may actually spend their money on this one. I did get this free and if it's offered for free again, make sure to get it because it will give you an idea of what actually qualifies as material viable for publishing in this new technology for literature today. Absolutely no offense to Ms. Lynne or her writing talent, but I certainly believe she was given a raw deal as far as publishing and editing advice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definately a good read, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Finally Free (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this story. I think most readers can relate to one or more topics in this book, the author really did a great job at bringing light to such harsh situations. It shows that your past doesn't always have to overshadow your future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, September 8, 2012
This review is from: Finally Free (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, from start to finish it captivated me. The story was well written and gave you a clear look into the lives of two young children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you wanting more, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Finally Free (Kindle Edition)
This book is an attention getter!!! It keep you wanting to read more, basically read this whole book in one sitting. This book reminds you how precious life is. Although, Rissa has been threw her fair share of heartache, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Life is a precious gift. Good job, Brooke. I will definitely be buying your next one, so hurry up already!!!

Finally Free